News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

#2021 Springtime Yellow GT350 "1 of 1"

Started by Richstang, March 07, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KR Convertible

Thanks JD.  That's what I thought.  The white stripe is quite subdued on the yellow.  Maybe they realized that on this car, and made the black stripes for the yellow 68s

I think it looks badass with white stripes....Personally I would love to see it with white lemans stripes...which I am guessing will never happen.

KR Convertible

I didn't mean to imply it doesn't look good.  Just doesn't have the "in your face" contrast expected from Shelby.    ;)

I think black stripes would be a mistake. Too Mopar bumble bee"ish".

I too think white LeMans stripes would be incredible.

FL SAAC

Quote from: Richstang on March 07, 2018, 04:38:59 PM
I'm still hoping someday this car will appear out of it's fallout shelter and we'll get to see some more photos of it.
:'(

Luckily I saved what was on the old forum.

saaaweeet looking shelby!
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

427heaven

That 1 of 1 is a special car... I asked on the other forum before the crash if I should paint my 2 cars that were correct SPRING TIME YELLOW painted cars, their oem color or change it up. These were non Shelby mustangs... Most said change it, so I painted one SPRINGTIME the other bright RED. The consensus was the soft hue of the Springtime car didn't get the wow factor going for very many. I was looking to sell the cars and wanted opinions of the good ,bad and the ugly. The red car sold quickly which was basically a clone of the yellow car. Months went by with no sale and then decided to go red on it as well it sold within a couple of weeks. This is not scientific by no means but more people stopped by to eyeball the red ones.

gt350cs

Isn't the color described as resale red? A lot of people are looking for the flash and that is OK. Others like the simple and less attention colors and that is OK too. Always go with what you like and you won't go wrong.