News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Guy goes on a rampage in NYC today trashing his Porsche Carrera

Started by deathsled, April 07, 2020, 10:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

The Going Thing

Spoiled self-centered millennial.  No, drugs don't hurt anyone. Let's legalize them all.   Absolutely disgusting. I would have ended this punk if he'd have hit my Shelby.

Shelby_r_b

Nothing beats a classic!

deathsled

Yes, inexcusable.  Dry roads and daylight.  How does this happen otherwise but for alcohol and/ or drugs.  These people own impressive cars but they really aren't enthusiasts.  This is evident in how they regard their prized rides when they drive them...into parked cars.  And then flee the scene.  It's hard enough to stay alive in this world with everything out there trying to kill you nevermind complicating one's life with alcohol, drugs and cigarettes.  I've shunned that all my whole life.  Now I'll likely get taken out by a microbe.  Oh well.  But that doesn't justify frying one's brain to live it up.  I'll die clean, thanks.  I fear for Boris Johnson, England's PM.  I hope he makes it. 

The Going Thing

Richard:
What angers me is everything is disposable to them. No respect for anyone or anything. No belief system. Just the worship of self.
I worked my arse off for everything I have. Mommy and daddy didn't pay for college. I took my second student loan out at 46 for 90,000.
I think we're going to see a lot of this kind of person take their own life and that of others in their little temper tantrums. 

My apologies for the angry response. This is just pure waste.
As for Mr. Boris Johnson and other leaders. I can only pray for those who are standing up to the NWO and the UN. If there was any question where they stood, It's clear now.
My apologies for the rant.

deathsled

No apology necessary.  Your commentary is accurate from all that I have observed.  But they aren't all bad.  There are smart ones with high intelligence quotients.  And with age brings wisdom.  They may have a change of attitude with what we're going through.

The Going Thing

The young man married to my daugher is sharp and has his own prudential business. However, he lacks the skills I do. He can't fix or do for himself.
I worry about my daughter if things got ugly.  I don't think he could defend her.

Side-Oilers

Agreed with all.

That dipsh*t kid's daddy will buy him another expensive toy and probably sue NYC for their "dangerous" parking regulations.
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

CSX 4133

Let me just say the narrator of this video isn't too far removed from the suspect in the incident. If you are familiar with any of this idiots videos you will understand.

The Going Thing

Another millennial idiot? Say it's not so! lol  As I tell them when they stop, aloof of any surroundings to take pictures of themself. F- your selfie!
We're screwed.

deathsled

Quote from: CSX 4133 on April 08, 2020, 07:20:57 AM

Let me just say the narrator of this video isn't too far removed from the suspect in the incident. If you are familiar with any of this idiots videos you will understand.
He's had some run ins with the law true. He is an enthusiast though from what I observed and doesn't mindlessly trash his cars in a drug induced stupor.

Grumpy

The guy has a collection of BIG $$$$ Euro cars according to one article I read.  :o

98SVT - was 06GT

Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

Bigfoot

Quote from: Grumpy on April 08, 2020, 07:32:00 PM
The guy has a collection of BIG $$$$ Euro cars according to one article I read.  :o

Clearly he has poor taste.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

The Going Thing

I have it too. I miss being a dozen places in four days. I don't know if I miss the hotels so much. Just the variety.