News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Pizza anyone?

Started by JohnB, April 08, 2020, 07:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

AND he was wearing proper protective(in more ways than one)clothing!!!Thanks for posting.

Krelboyne

That was good. It is good to see people having fun, during this time of social distancing. Get out and drive your cars! Gas is cheap.
Scott Behncke - Carchaeologist @ WCCC

I think that is Former FGT Forum member LukeWarmwater. He loved taping exhaust notes in tunnels.

Takes more time for ingress and egress that getting the pizza to it's destination!   ;D

Bigfoot

I'm inspired to do dat!
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

JohnB

Quote from: 2112 on April 09, 2020, 08:14:43 PM
I think that is Former FGT Forum member LukeWarmwater. He loved taping exhaust notes in tunnels.

Takes more time for ingress and egress that getting the pizza to it's destination!   ;D

Not so sure about that based on where thie car is located !

Its in this area: https://www.visitnorway.com/places-to-go/fjord-norway/the-sognefjord-area/laerdal/

Quote from: JohnB on April 10, 2020, 03:10:48 AM
Quote from: 2112 on April 09, 2020, 08:14:43 PM

Not so sure about that based on where thie car is located !

Its in this area: https://www.visitnorway.com/places-to-go/fjord-norway/the-sognefjord-area/laerdal/

OK

Lukewarmwater has an identical (or damn near) car and lives deep in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.

FH187

Do not know the fellow who have the hotel in Laerdal,but he's got some nice cars!?       :)

JohnB

Quote from: FH187 on April 10, 2020, 12:17:35 PM

Do not know the fellow who have the hotel in Laerdal,but he's got some nice cars!?       :)

Yes, he has.  8)