Author Topic: Fighting Negativity 2020  (Read 11326 times)

FL SAAC

• original posts more than McDonalds over 1 billlion
    • View Profile
Re: Fighting Negativity 2020
« Reply #255 on: November 17, 2020, 10:19:49 AM »
Tony- Many can POO-POO the beautiful pictures and the messages attached to them. They are AWE inspiring and can make someone think about their own existence. Many thanks, most appreciated.

Thank you for the kind words we are well aware of others and the mini revolution ( calls and emails campaigns) they run to smear and knock down our great Fl Region.

But looking where they reside they have nothing to show, no activities no true club or region. The occasional drive, show or lunch/dinner. We call these the Dead Zones.

We do get support from others outside our region also via emails, pm and calls criticizing those who have contacted them to you join this most negative trend.  Here is an example of one of many:

I would like to thank you for the time and effort you put into this forum, if it was not for you this would be a VERY  sad place to be. It would just be a bunch of grumpy old men arguing over a hose clamp or the date code on someones air cleaner filter

My shelby is original, buts it not a division 1 concourse car. Does that mean i should burn it ? or enjoy it for what it is. I know what some of these old dickheads would say.

I do hope your family has been keeping well and managed to keep working during this very strange time. Not easy for some at the moment and having work is very important

thanks again for your efforts

I have started reading your quotes of the day to my kids, at first they thought I was crazy but now they look forward to them, I think it helps them on the golf course

We will continue to be the few the proud FL SAAC
These cars are meant to be driven so enjoy the hell out of all of it. Not just the look of it when its all cleanCS

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.It's jolted by every pebble on the road

Florida S.A.A.C Love All-Serve All, Take Time To Be Kind

I have a UNGOLD car

FL SAAC

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 17, 2020, 10:20:45 AM »
Glorious

Todays inspirational quote:

We humans can get used to anything. It really is remarkable. The problem is that we often use this glorious ability of ours to stay stuck in mediocrity. Oh, the years we waste adapting to lousy marriages, soul-sucking jobs, being friends with people who are rude to waitresses.

Jen Sincero

These cars are meant to be driven so enjoy the hell out of all of it. Not just the look of it when its all cleanCS

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have a UNGOLD car

FL SAAC

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 18, 2020, 07:30:24 AM »
You would not believe me if i had told you

He who dies with the most toys still dies.....
U. R. Dead

I have a UNGOLD car

FL SAAC

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 19, 2020, 07:55:00 AM »
Yes

deus autem est in fide

I have a UNGOLD car

FL SAAC

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 20, 2020, 08:48:23 AM »
Weather change

Today's inspirational quote :

Why be saddled with this thing called life expectancy? Of what relevance to an individual is such a statistic? Am I to concern myself with an allotment of days I never had and was never promised? Must I check off each day of my life as if I am subtracting from this imaginary hoard? No, on the contrary, I will add each day of my life to my treasure of days lived. And with each day, my treasure will grow, not diminish. 
Robert Brault

I have a UNGOLD car

FL SAAC

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 21, 2020, 08:55:02 AM »
Hang on

Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry
Mark Twain

I have a UNGOLD car

FL SAAC

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 23, 2020, 09:12:40 AM »
Look who caught what....no fishies where hurt in this process....yummy

Men for the sake of getting a living forget to live. 
Margaret Fuller

I have a UNGOLD car

FL SAAC

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 24, 2020, 10:11:07 AM »
Only 8 - 10 footers

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
 Eleanor Roosevelt

I have a UNGOLD car

FL SAAC

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 25, 2020, 08:57:47 AM »
The view

But many times its an inner voice and barrier that keeps us stuck.

I have a UNGOLD car

FL SAAC

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 26, 2020, 02:04:36 PM »
Clear

I love Thanksgiving because it is a holiday centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me.
 Marcus Samuelsson

I have a UNGOLD car

FL SAAC

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 27, 2020, 12:20:32 PM »
Right now  (Van Halen)

Always remember, Thanksgiving is every day.

Be Thankful for everything you have been given, acquired and currently have

I have a UNGOLD car

FL SAAC

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 28, 2020, 08:40:43 AM »
Look what strolled into our back yard

Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.     

JK Rowling

I have a UNGOLD car