Author Topic: The Levity Effect - Stories to Lighten the Mood  (Read 3160 times)

• 1967 gt500 since 82 NFS!
    • View Profile
Re: The Levity Effect - Stories to Lighten the Mood
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2020, 05:32:06 PM »
Continuing on the "fun with windshield squirters" theme:

When we were stupid 16-17 year-olds with our first cars, many nights cruising around our town turned into races/chases with other guys from our high school. That morphed into no-holds-barred food fights between the cars, and the "anything goes" mindset against the guys in the other cars.

My buddy re-wired his windshield washer pump to activate off its own switch, instead of being part of the wiper circuit.  He then turned the squirters to aim sideways, and they would put out a stream capable of shooting 15 or so feet. 

But, before venturing onto the streets armed with our new secret weapon, one of us had the bright idea that we all needed to piss into the washer reservoir.  So we did.  Our first victim was the guy we had the biggest food-fight rivalry with.  At a stoplight, I yelled to him "Hey, let's take a night off from the food fight."  He rolled down his window with a thumb's up, and we let him have it in the face with the golden stream.  He assumed the fluid was water until we yelled "That was piss, MF'er" and peeled out.

Good times.      When I was young and stupid(er)I rigged up my 74 Volvo 14e like that.Just had to turn the nozzle sideways and it would shoot like 20 ft. to the right.Used to get pedestrians...Just water though. ::)