News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

The Marque

Started by 69mach351w, March 07, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69mach351w

Are the Marque early magazines selling for this kind of money? You noticed I said "selling" and not "sold", cause it don't look like anyone is running to click the buy it now button.  I seen several ebay sellers trying to sell these Marque magazines but don't look like they're moving to well.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-collection-SAAC-Magazines-The-Marque-Shelby-American-Shelby-GT350-GT500/132526510619?hash=item1edb32121b:g:~dYAAOSwNMVaiJ4o

6s1640

Hi 69Mach351W,

At that BIN price, the average cost per issue is near $21.66 each.  At the $500 price, that is $16.67.  The average prices are not horrible, but when you get 30 issues, it adds up.  Consider if you had to by them one at a time plus shipping, it could cost even more.  The $500 starting bin is not bad.

Best of luck

Cory

69mach351w

Good info. I met this guy sometime ago and he claims he has all the issues, except for 3 issues, from the beginning when it was the Marque back in '75? can't remember the exact year, up through the present shelby American. He told me he'd sale them to me for a pretty good price but I really wasn't interested. Looks like the value, nowadays, may be on up there. 

SHELB66

Go into eBay and take a look at some of the SOLD listings for "Shelby Marque".  They have come way down in price compared to several years ago. 

Craig R
66 Hertz 6S1564
06 Hertz #446
64 Ranchero V8 4spd
02 Explorer Sport Trac

69mach351w

How do you look at SOLD listings??

KR Convertible

On the left side of the page there are options.  Scroll down and look for "completed listings".

gjz30075

Found in the 'advanced' section.  Look for 'advanced' in the upper rh corner.     Shown is the page that comes up.   Click on 'sold listings'
Greg Z
6S2249