News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Heads up on the 1968 Registry 2020 Edition

Started by computerworks, April 18, 2020, 01:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

By the magic of electronic communications,  I was just informed that the 1968 Registry has arrived in the Great State of Florida !

The packaging was amazing and second to none. The volume enclosed in two boxes and filled with an absorbent to withstand violent shocks to diminish any damage.

Our hats off to those involved in this mass distribution,  well done and huzzah  !

Remember you can purchase the special edition binder retainers from me, please specify size 55 MMS
thanks in advance for your orders
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

1969shelbygt350

Ordered but haven't received it yet. Not sure how long

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

The trail of tears to the mailbox and back continues in Maryland. I ordered 2 maybe it's the extra weight that slowing it down
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

1969shelbygt350

Don Johnston

Aloha.  The canoe has landed in the middle of the Pacific with this specially packed box, which was a bit mangled but the contents  survived perfectly.  This edition for just the 1968 Registry is about the thickness and weight of the entire single 1987 edition SAAC World Registry.  Amazing details and history that keeps being included every ten years.  SAAC and the volunteers that collect and arrange this increasing knowledge base are outstanding.  Unfortunately, when I stood up to applaud, I fell off my surfboard.

8)

CSX 3183

Got it finally, found some omissions but hey, nice work.
Member of SAAC since 1977

TXShelbyman

Mine arrived today. I got a BIG surprise, someone sneaked in a picture of me standing by my GT 500. I wonder who that could have been???  I was 18 in the picture, where does time go....
When things go bad just hit the throttle, may not solve the situation but does end the suspense.

Formally watts428

Side-Oilers

Got mine in SoCal today.  I'm eager to begin reading the ten gazillion pages of info.  Great work, everyone!

Even Carroll likes it!

I HAVE TRIED POSTING THE PHOTO SIX TIMES, BUT IT'S STILL UPSIDE DOWN. 

So, flip your monitor over and have a look.
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

FL SAAC

Not to say I told you so, but I told you so....

"The packaging was amazing and second to none. The volume enclosed in two boxes and filled with an absorbent to withstand violent shocks to diminish any damage."

Also:
Remember you can purchase the special edition binder retainers from me, please specify size 55 MMS
thanks in advance for your orders

Quote from: Don Johnston on May 08, 2020, 07:45:39 PM
Aloha.  The canoe has landed in the middle of the Pacific with this specially packed box, which was a bit mangled but the contents  survived perfectly.  This edition for just the 1968 Registry is about the thickness and weight of the entire single 1987 edition SAAC World Registry.  Amazing details and history that keeps being included every ten years.  SAAC and the volunteers that collect and arrange this increasing knowledge base are outstanding.  Unfortunately, when I stood up to applaud, I fell off my surfboard.

8)

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Okay...

Quote from: Side-Oilers on May 09, 2020, 07:41:39 PM
Got mine in SoCal today.  I'm eager to begin reading the ten gazillion pages of info.  Great work, everyone!

Even Carroll likes it!

I HAVE TRIED POSTING THE PHOTO SIX TIMES, BUT IT'S STILL UPSIDE DOWN. 

So, flip your monitor over and have a look.

I have all UNGOLD cars

Side-Oilers

Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

Steve G

Just saw this and ordered mine today.  Only got my car a year ago and reported the history and other info in October, so doubt it made the Registry - this time.  But I look forward to having the list of all the other great cars anyway. 
Steve G
1968 GT-350
(#3117)

Coralsnake

Probably best not to expect too much....   8)

Rocket

Got mine today in Colorado. It had a small amount of damage to the bottom by the back. Hope it doesn't fall apart like the '66 one did. Ron
Original owner of 6S550. Owned since 1967. 64,000 Miles, all body original except hood and front valance. All glass original except windshield. Still has aluminum 4 speed. Has replacement Mico.  Also own 1966 Mustang convertible. They are drivers, not trailer queens.

1969shelbygt350

Got mine today in Arkansas. In perfect
Condition!

Thx
Phuong