News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

SAAC-45 Convention Update

Started by computerworks, April 19, 2020, 12:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD

Randy, hope you never get it again,  Best wishes.
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

Cobrask8

With all respect to Randy, want to steer this back to a previous idea...

If you could select a location, but it CANNOT be a top level track (Like indy, Sonoma, Charlotte, etc.), what location would you like to see a convention  have a track day or two at?

Something along the lines of NJMP, Autobahn, etc. Something club oriented. affordable, near support facilities (hotel).

Speak up instead of grumbling, maybe your suggestion will be a possibility?

Coralsnake

Nothing personal and not directed at anyone, but .....

It's time for the annual  "Where should we have the next convention?" thread....one of my favorites (insert sarcasm font here)

Please respond with the facility/track closest to your home. 😎

greekz

Randy, that is tough!  Hang in there and get well soon.
SFM 6S1134  '67 GT-350 #2339

gt350hr

Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

shelbydoug

Quote from: Coralsnake on July 01, 2020, 12:00:36 PM
Nothing personal and not directed at anyone, but .....

It's time for the annual  "Where should we have the next convention?" thread....one of my favorites (insert sarcasm font here)

Please respond with the facility/track closest to your home. 😎

Pocono always winds up great but what about Lime Rock? We could all rally outside Kopec's house.

I was hoping for Bridge Hampton. I miss the sand flees that were always there in the dunes. Unfortunately now it would need to be a golf tournament?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Dan353

Don Johnston

Let's go crazy.  Sebring or Lemans. ;D

68GT350roadracer

My vote is a track that does not cost as much to rent. So we do not have to share with SVRA. Wanting more track time.

rkm

CSX 4133

Quote from: 68GT350roadracer on July 02, 2020, 06:29:44 AM
My vote is a track that does not cost as much to rent. So we do not have to share with SVRA. Wanting more track time.

You could simply sign up for all three run groups on both days to get more track time.

68GT350roadracer

Quote from: 68GT350roadracer on July 02, 2020, 06:29:44 AM

You could simply sign up for all three run groups on both days to get more track time.

Report to moderator    Logged
~Steven

You might ask Howard Pardee why signing up for all three different run groups is not a good idea, especially with just one car.

CSX 4133

So, 68GT350roadracer why did you feel compelled to report my suggestion to you to run more sessions? No one, including myself, would force you to track your car. Running extra sessions was even listed as an option within the previous SAAC event at Pitt Race by SAAC Admin. themselves.    :)

oldcanuck

What about Nashville Super Speedway ???   

Not much happening there since they lost their truck date ........  somewhat central location, lots of infrastructure at a reasonable cost.
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN