News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Thank the parts vendors

Started by tomhawk, April 22, 2020, 09:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomhawk

I purchased my first Mustang a 1965 k code Fastback in 1973. My last day of school I did a burnout at the village square. The police station was right across the street so of course got my first ticket. I still own that car. Built my first Shelby style car in 1978 in those days floor pans were not available. So had to make my own. So all that being said I would like to thank all the parts vendors that have helped me over the years. Tony Branda started  buying from him 40 years ago. He will be and is missed. Mustangs Unlimited. Jim at Shelby Parts and Restoration. I have  been buying from Virginia Mustang now Virginia Classic Mustang (just ordered parts) they have fine quality parts. I am a Shelby nut have owned  several over the years. When I purchased my first Shelby at 28 never thought I would be one of the older guys. Time flies when your having fun. Thanks to SAAC for all the conventions I have attended over the years. I really enjoyed the Snakebites also. Thanks Randy, we were parts pickers before I knew what a picker was. I remember saying What is ebay?

Shelby_r_b

Great post with some awesome call outs. 👍🏻
Nothing beats a classic!

No Size

1966 shelby 2201... 1967 shelby GT500. 2063..1970 shelby GT500..3124....Randy Sizemore