Author Topic: 1966 GT350 "Carryover" 6S246 For Sale  (Read 2243 times)

csx289

• View Profile
1966 GT350 "Carryover" 6S246 For Sale
« on: April 27, 2020, 12:03:04 PM »
Hi, All;

I'm helping the family of my late (and very good) friend Bob market 6S246, the Carryover car I sold to him in 2007. I originally purchased it from it's 2nd owner of 33 years at SAAC-29 in 2003. A great and extremely honest old car in every regard. Great history in the Registry and Howard will vouch for the car as well. 100% original sheetmetal, original numbers matching engine, original trans, original interior, even still has the often removed 3.89 gear and Detroit Locker. 48k miles from new. It is not a concours car but rather a car that has been cared for and maintained as a high level driver by just a handful of owners.

Asking price is $300k but we'll listen to any logical offer. I think it's a really special Carryover car, hard to find them this unmolested with absolutely no stories.

Full details and a ton of pics are on my website- here's a direct link: https://colinsclassicauto.com/inventory/1966-shelby-gt350-carryover-s-n-6s246/ 

You can also email me directly with any questions- comer.colin@gmail.com

Thanks for looking.

Colin
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 12:04:46 PM by csx289 »

csx289

• View Profile
Re: 1966 GT350 "Carryover" 6S246 For Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 08:13:22 PM »
A few more photos- the original 1966 Fuller Ford brochure that has not only 6S246 in it but also Ron Kaeser- the salesman who sold it new and then was its 2nd owner from 1971-2003. A photo of Ron and his wife at SAAC-29 with 6S246 after I purchased it from them. Lots more in the file as well.

She's a great old car.

Partial trades considered- old or new!

-Colin

csx289

• View Profile
Re: 1966 GT350 "Carryover" 6S246 For Sale
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 12:19:27 PM »
Hi, All;

I can't believe this killer Carryover car is still for sale- unless I'm wrong I also think it is the only one on the market, too!

NOT a rebody, UFO, "mystery" car or some reconstituted pile of parts like many of us have seen in the wild.

Rather this is a well-known real, honest, original car with no skeletons- imagine that! ;)

ALL original drivetrain and factory original engine.

NO BS real ORIGINAL tag, all stamps, all original sheetmetal.

NO history as a road race car, drag car, being cut up, left for dead, etc.

ALL history from new. 5 owners from new including me. And the second owner had it for 33 years. Multiple SAAC show entrant/ winner for decades.

And, this isn't an auction- no buyer's fees and no games! Buy direct from the owner- my late friend's son.

The best part is he's open to logical CASH offers- have had a lot of trades thrown are way but he's a young man with two young kids and looking to trim their family collection not add to it.

So if you want a GREAT carryover car please check it out, or even come to Milwaukee and look at it in person, take it for a drive, etc. It's the kind of car we all want to buy. Great bones, great history, no stories and it is priced right.

Email me directly if you want to chat about it! comer.colin@gmail.com

Full details are still on my website- link above.

Thanks!

Colin
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 12:23:36 PM by csx289 »