News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Ebay 1967 Upper Scoops with Red Lights, Original

Started by BGlover67, March 06, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

For the early '67 Owners our there. Tony Branda has you covered.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/1967-Shelby-Original-Used-Early-Fiberglass-Upper-Side-Scoops/232687839300?hash=item362d46a844:g:bNcAAOSw06xanUcO

BRANDA PERFORMANCE INC.
SHELBY & MUSTANG PARTS
*** PRESENTS ***

1967 SHELBY GT350 & GT500
"EARLY"
ORIGINAL / USED
FIBERGLASS UPPER SIDE SCOOPS
1-PAIR

NICE ORIGINAL/USED & VERY USABLE SHELBY SIDE
SCOOPS: 67-68 SHELBY EARLY FIBERGLASS UPPER
SIDE SCOOPS

SHELBY PART#'s:
RIGHT SCOOP:
S7MS-63230B62-A
- - - - -
LEFT SCOOP:
S7MS-63230B63-A

SOLD AS 1-PAIR / LEFT & RIGHT SCOOPS

EACH MADE of FIBERGLASS
EACH SCOOP, still has THEIR MOUNTING STUDS
...see pics!!!

THESE ARE THE EARLY PRODUCTION RUN
67 SHELBY UPPER SIDE SCOOPS,
CARS FROM SERIAL# 1-199
- - - - -

THESE EARLY 67 SHELBY UPPER SIDE SCOOPS
FEATURE the ROUND CUT OUT HOLE for the
RED MARKER LIGHTS
(RED LENSES & LIGHTS ARE "NOT" INCLUDED")

THESE EARLY SHELBY SIDE SCOOPS, need VERY LITTLE
ATTENTION... for BEING over 50 YEARS OLD

ALL MOUNTING STUDS are INTACT
ONLY a FEW AREAS have PUTTY
CORNERS & EDGES are PRETTY MUCH SOLID
...see pics!!!
- - - - -

JUST CLEAN UP / PREP. / FIT to your CAR / PAINT
- - - - -

CONCOURS RESTORATION ORIG. SHELBY: 67 SHELBY
EARLY FIBERGLASS UPPER SIDE SCOOPS
THESE 2 ORIG. SHELBY SCOOPS: 67 SHELBY EARLY FIBERGLASS UPPER SIDE SCOOPS
PICTURED, ARE The 2 ORIG. SHELBY - 67 SHELBY EARLY FIBERGLASS UPPER SIDE
COOPS you WILL RECEIVE

*** GENUINE ORIG./USED SHELBY: 67 SHELBY GT350 &
GT500 EARLY PRODUCTION FIBERGLASS UPPER

$1,067.50. No bids
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Out of curiosity I gotta ask,Is the scoop assembly itself the same as later scoops except for the light hole?Did they cut those out or were they molded that way?

Bob Gaines

Quote from: 557 on March 06, 2018, 11:56:56 AM
Out of curiosity I gotta ask,Is the scoop assembly itself the same as later scoops except for the light hole?Did they cut those out or were they molded that way?
Yes , they are basically the  same. The description sure makes it sound easy. ;)  The hole is cut out and the bulb/lens base fiber glassed in. It looks like those scoops never had the base in them ever. Or you could go in reverse and fill the hole for use on a later car. 
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Shelby_r_b

Interesting.  The red lens isn't right; which I'm guessing was placed there for picture purposes. 

...wonder what car they came from, as I'm guessing that there weren't service replacement scoops for lensed cars.  Thoughts?
Nothing beats a classic!

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Shelby_0022 on March 06, 2018, 02:50:15 PM
Interesting.  The red lease isn't right; which I'm guessing was placed there for picture purposes. 

...wonder what car they came from, as I'm guessing that there weren't service replacement scoops for lensed cars.  Thoughts?
Given the scoops are out of historical context and modified they offer little in the way of historical information IMO.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

cbrown

That's interesting,  I did not think my lights on the early car i had was just a cut out round circle.  I thought it had round circle with 2 notches across from each other that the red marker light went into and then turned.  I need to dig up old pics...

chris

Richstang

Quote from: cbrown on March 06, 2018, 03:25:02 PM
That's interesting,  I did not think my lights on the early car i had was just a cut out round circle.  I thought it had round circle with 2 notches across from each other that the red marker light went into and then turned.  I need to dig up old pics...

chris

like this?
1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar