News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Chuck Cantwell T shirt

Started by GT350Lad, May 06, 2020, 10:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCC

Whoa - Cool to see the interest. I'll get the pricing sorted out and confirm back to each of you via messenger and get these made. Thanks!

GT350Lad

Sounds great. I have been chasing one of these shirts for awhile
Cheers
6S373
6S1276

CharlesTurner

I'd also be interested in a couple.
Charles Turner
MCA/SAAC Judge

SFM6S

1109RWHP

C Griffith

I'll take one extra large if I'm not to late.

OldMil

I'm in for (3),  L to XL...Thanks for the opportunity.  Jack

DCC

Well, this has been at the back of my mind but I couldn't find the design I'd made.
Had some life delays in there too keeping me from outlaying the money needed, but actually dug deep last night after visiting my Dad last weekend and found the design on an old memory stick.
So, I ordered some shirts. Crude image of them below.
Once I get them in at the end of the month I'll contact each of you and figure out if you still want 'em and get them to you.

$28 each appears to cover it - including shipping domesticI've never done anything like this selling something so if anyone has a suggestion on how to receive payment that you feel comfortable with, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks for your patience and I fully understand if you guys aren't interested now or whatnot. Didn't mean to let so much time pass before communicating again.-DC

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

GT350Lad

Sounds good, thanks for you hard Work
6S373
6S1276

1109RWHP

Put me down for a medium. How is Chuck doing?

DCC

Dad is doing well at 87! Anxious to see people that's for sure. Thanks for asking!

1109RWHP

That's good. Missed him at the Lehigh Valley SAAC meet.

mark p

in the "current age" there are at least a couple of pretty easy ways to transfer $$ electronically (not all of them are free). I'm familiar with these:
Paypal is very common... there is supposed to be a "no fee" way to use it - but I've never been able to make it work that work for me  ::) The % is pretty small.
My kids (in their 20s and very early 30s) use Venmo, that is totally free - as far as I can tell. We've been using that within the family and also for some other stuff.

I surely don't need another T-shirt, but would go for an XL of this one (if any available) - "limited edition" design, and a guy that I really admire.
DC - I've spent time chatting with your Dad over the last 10 years... everywhere from the N.E. Regional Events to AACA Hershey, the Simeone Museum, The FvF special screening in Philly, 3-Dog Garage Tours, and at least one SAAC convention (some events with our wives). Friendly, kind, unassuming, sharp, and a good sense of humor are a few things that I can think of at this time. Plus he's got that cool car  8)
Thanks.
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

DCC

Mark, Thanks very much! It does look like Venmo is the way to go. I'll be setting that up this week.
Glad you've enjoyed speaking with Dad over the years. I know he's enjoyed the appreciation and attention these last 10 years. I don't know that anyone knew who he was until then! Once I get the shirts in hand I will get back to you. Thanks!