Author Topic: Coil Spring (427) Cobra Registry - 2020 Edition - NOW available for Pre-Order  (Read 7338 times)

computerworks

• Administrator
    • View Profile
COIL SPRING COBRA (427) REGISTRY – 2020 EDITION

Pre-Order Price of $50

NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. THESE BOOKS WILL SHIPPED BY THE MIDDLE OF JUNE 2020. THIS PRICE WILL ONLY BE GOOD UNTIL JUNE 1, 2020. AFTER THAT, THE PRICE WILL INCREASE TO $65, SO ORDER THEM NOW AND BE THE FIRST ONE ON YOUR BLOCK TO HAVE ONE. DON'T WAIT, THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE AFTER THIS PRE-ORDER IS COMPLETE.

Softbound, printed May, 2020.

256 + pages  with 380 +  pictures – most of them in color. Also includes updated owner listing, updated individual history of every car, serial number information, accurate production figures, production changes, explanation of options with statistical breakdown, mechanical specifications and breakdown of dealer sales.

This is the second of the new 5th Edition SAAC Registries. Each one will be printed as a separate book. There will be eight in all, to be printed in this order: 1965 Shelby, Leaf Spring Cobra, ’66 Shelby, Coil Spring Cobra, 1967 Shelby, 1968 Shelby, 1968-70 Shelby, Ford GT40. Print runs will be relatively small and we expect them to sell out quickly. Second printings, if undertaken, will not be immediate so our suggestion is to get a copy now. You will not be disappointed.

Includes SAAC’s famous 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back offer: if we’re not 100% satisfied with your money we guarantee we will send it back.

US Postage is $7.75
Canada Postage is $26.90
All other locations, postage is $37.45

To Pre-Order the Coil Spring Cobra Registry click here:  SAAC Store.

68gtcoupe

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
I got my order in first thing this morning. Excited about this one, should be great!

Terry

oldcanuck

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Is there an ETA estimate on the '67 registry ?

Thank You.
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN

computerworks

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Is there an ETA estimate on the '67 registry ?

Thank You.

By our schedule, it's next up in the queue. I believe it's currently in the formatting and layout stages.
I would conservatively guess a 2020 year-end date for that volume

sd427

• SAAC Member
  • Member LA SAAC
    • View Profile
    • Motorcycle club
Mine was delivered today.

68gtcoupe

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Mine was delivered today.

Wow that was fast!!

sd427

• SAAC Member
  • Member LA SAAC
    • View Profile
    • Motorcycle club
The USPS priority 2-day delivery label says expected delivery May 21, but glad it was early.

acman63

• View Profile
    • Shelby Parts and Restoration  since 1977
is that 3039 on the cover
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

Cobra Ned

• SAAC Registrar
    • View Profile
You likely meant 3029, right?

sd427

• SAAC Member
  • Member LA SAAC
    • View Profile
    • Motorcycle club
In the production figures box, the numbers add up to 348, but the total at the bottom says 343.  A typo?

Edit - ah, I see the issue.  The COB/COX section says 32, but only 27 numbers are listed.  Using 27, the total of 343 matches.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 02:33:59 AM by sd427 »

A-Snake

• View Profile
In the production figures box, the numbers add up to 348, but the total at the bottom says 343.  A typo?

Edit - ah, I see the issue.  The COB/COX section says 32, but only 27 numbers are listed.  Using 27, the total of 343 matches.

There were five lengthened chassis built for Paramount that were never built as Cobras. Those were eliminated from the total count leaving 27 COB/COX coil spring chassis.

acman63

• View Profile
    • Shelby Parts and Restoration  since 1977
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

68gtcoupe

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Received my Coil Spring Cobra Registry today.  A big THANK YOU to all involved in making it happen.  Well done.   :)

KR500

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Mine came in the mail today. Thank You to all involved.
Rodney Harrold,Ohio SAAC Rep,SAAC 68 Shelby Concourse Judge,68 GT500KR 02267

Don Johnston

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
For those receiving your pre-order copy, where are you located? 8)