News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Sending good wishes to Rick Kopec

Started by Cobra Ned, May 14, 2020, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68blk500c

We're all pulling for you.  Wonderful progress, so just take it a day at a time.
Great news!

427street

Great news. Get well soon Rick!

Cheers
Greg

pied viper 041

You the Man Rick get well soon  and thanks for every thing you do.  Thks. James

Rodster-500

Great news!  Keep increasing those steps until you can walk enough to get to the door and the waiting car!  ;)

Cobra Ned

More good news: as of Tuesday afternoon, Rick's doctors determined his progress was good enough to remove him from the intensive care unit and relocate him to a floor where patients require less supervision. Once he starts walking some more, he will be in line to get discharged. Of course, that means he'll be going into the care of Nurse Colleen, who he won't be able to sweet-talk into another chocolate chip cookie...

Coralsnake

Glad to hear he is making progress.  They obviously dont know Kopec very well, less supervision?

I would suggest just the opposite.

NC TRACKRAT

In all probability, Rick's diet will undergo some drastic changes.
5S071, 6S1467

Bill

Quote from: Coralsnake on June 03, 2020, 01:13:53 PM
Glad to hear he is making progress.  They obviously dont know Kopec very well, less supervision?

I would suggest just the opposite.

You have never seen Colleen when she is angry. Rick is in capable hands.

Bill
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Sfm6sxxx

I hope you guys realize that this is just another one of his elaborate April Fool's Day jokes...

In reality, he is just sitting on the beach of his private island laughing and posting on the forum using his nomme de plume FL SAAC aka "Tony from Florida"

6S1114

Rodster-500

Quote from: Cobra Ned on June 03, 2020, 01:04:42 PM
More good news: as of Tuesday afternoon, Rick's doctors determined his progress was good enough to remove him from the intensive care unit and relocate him to a floor where patients require less supervision. Once he starts walking some more, he will be in line to get discharged. Of course, that means he'll be going into the care of Nurse Colleen, who he won't be able to sweet-talk into another chocolate chip cookie...

On no...is that good?  ;)

Great news!

Cobra Ned

Some minor alterations to Rick's program: because of some remaining fluid in his lungs, he will be transferred to a rehab unit, and will need to be quarantined there for 14 days due to Coronavirus precautions. He's starting to walk a bit further and his voice is less hoarse, so his progress is good. Let's hope it continues!

FL SAAC

Continued prayers for a full recovery

Quote from: Cobra Ned on June 04, 2020, 09:21:00 PM
Some minor alterations to Rick's program: because of some remaining fluid in his lungs, he will be transferred to a rehab unit, and will need to be quarantined there for 14 days due to Coronavirus precautions. He's starting to walk a bit further and his voice is less hoarse, so his progress is good. Let's hope it continues!
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

JD

Keep moving Forward Rick, leave'em in the dust.
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

QuickSilverShelby

Rick, I'm glad you kicked that respirator aside and please bitch slap Coronavirus if it happens come around.  You're a good man (I mean a bad mutha f#cuker) and I want another picture with you at the next SAAC convention so ya better get well and I'll see ya there.

QSS

PS I've got a couple of rums in me tonight  ;D
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Bill

Ned,

All kidding aside, is there anything that Rick and Colleen need where we can assist? If so, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Bill & family
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0