News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Sending good wishes to Rick Kopec

Started by Cobra Ned, May 14, 2020, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

texas swede

Get well soon Rick,
43 years ago you sent magazines, a Cobra post card and a Brochure from the US, and I sent
some Swedish magazines to you. We were young and beautiful then. now we are only and.
Texas Swede

68krrrr

yea here's to getting back in the saddle soon
Current
1967 GT500 #1724
Nightmist Blue /Parchment
2005 Ford Gt Midnight blue
Porsche 911 Turbo 2007 Highly modified
1934 Ford Chopped & channeled

Previously owned
1968 GT500KR #03528 Lime green
1968 GT/CS

"Fly low & avoid the radar"
Thanks Adam

GTBULLITT

So would this make him, tri powered then ?

Speedy recovery Rick

Brian 

Bob Gaines

Wishing all the best and a a speedy recovery chief.Bob
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

CharlesTurner

Charles Turner
MCA/SAAC Judge

Kent

Best wishes from germany Rick. Stay Strong.
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

68gtcoupe

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Rick.  Thank you for all you've done and all you continue do for the organization.

Terry in NH

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Cobrask8

Best wishes and full recovery to one of the toughest, grouchiest, and stubborn Shelby Guys I have known. Worked under him during his years running SAAC since the mid 1980's.

Besides, he's got to set the fashion tone for Hawaiian shirts!

Recover!

NC TRACKRAT

Stan & Peg wish you a speedy recovery from your "engine re-build"!  Coleen's not going to let you goof off any more than absolutely necessary!
5S071, 6S1467

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Bigfoot

Quote from: Cobrask8 on May 15, 2020, 06:54:14 AM

Besides, he's got to set the fashion tone for Hawaiian shirts!

I don't think I have ever seen Ed without one either.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

TransamEd

Speedy recovery to him.
Tell him the next articles go unedited and not fact-checked into the Shelby American quarterly and he'll be back on his feet in a millisecond.

csheff

Speedy recovery Rick, so u will be ready for a Fall or next years event. It wouldn't be the event without u my friend. Craig

trotrof1

Hurry and get well Rick. Then we can go back to pokin fun atcha.