Author Topic: Sending good wishes to Rick Kopec  (Read 27454 times)

68blk500c

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Sending good wishes to Rick Kopec
« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2020, 10:42:51 PM »
We're all pulling for you.  Wonderful progress, so just take it a day at a time.
Great news!

427street

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2020, 10:23:38 AM »
Great news. Get well soon Rick!

Cheers
Greg

pied viper 041

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2020, 04:22:08 PM »
   You the Man Rick get well soon  and thanks for every thing you do.  Thks. James

Rodster-500

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2020, 07:42:41 AM »
Great news!  Keep increasing those steps until you can walk enough to get to the door and the waiting car!  ;)

Cobra Ned

• SAAC Registrar
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 03, 2020, 01:04:42 PM »
More good news: as of Tuesday afternoon, Rick's doctors determined his progress was good enough to remove him from the intensive care unit and relocate him to a floor where patients require less supervision. Once he starts walking some more, he will be in line to get discharged. Of course, that means he'll be going into the care of Nurse Colleen, who he won't be able to sweet-talk into another chocolate chip cookie...

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
  • The original Influencer
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2020, 01:13:53 PM »
Glad to hear he is making progress.  They obviously dont know Kopec very well, less supervision?

I would suggest just the opposite.

NC TRACKRAT

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2020, 02:47:03 PM »
In all probability, Rick's diet will undergo some drastic changes.
5S071, 6S1467

Bill

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2020, 03:40:13 PM »
Glad to hear he is making progress.  They obviously dont know Kopec very well, less supervision?

I would suggest just the opposite.

You have never seen Colleen when she is angry. Rick is in capable hands.

Bill
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Sfm6sxxx

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2020, 03:59:05 PM »
I hope you guys realize that this is just another one of his elaborate April Fool's Day jokes...

In reality, he is just sitting on the beach of his private island laughing and posting on the forum using his nomme de plume FL SAAC aka "Tony from Florida"

6S1114

Rodster-500

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2020, 08:59:18 PM »
More good news: as of Tuesday afternoon, Rick's doctors determined his progress was good enough to remove him from the intensive care unit and relocate him to a floor where patients require less supervision. Once he starts walking some more, he will be in line to get discharged. Of course, that means he'll be going into the care of Nurse Colleen, who he won't be able to sweet-talk into another chocolate chip cookie...

On no...is that good?  ;)

Great news!

Cobra Ned

• SAAC Registrar
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2020, 09:21:00 PM »
Some minor alterations to Rick's program: because of some remaining fluid in his lungs, he will be transferred to a rehab unit, and will need to be quarantined there for 14 days due to Coronavirus precautions. He's starting to walk a bit further and his voice is less hoarse, so his progress is good. Let's hope it continues!

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2020, 09:38:00 PM »
Continued prayers for a full recovery

Some minor alterations to Rick's program: because of some remaining fluid in his lungs, he will be transferred to a rehab unit, and will need to be quarantined there for 14 days due to Coronavirus precautions. He's starting to walk a bit further and his voice is less hoarse, so his progress is good. Let's hope it continues!
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

JD

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2020, 11:06:25 PM »

Keep moving Forward Rick, leave'em in the dust.
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

QuickSilverShelby

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2020, 11:32:40 PM »
Rick, I'm glad you kicked that respirator aside and please bitch slap Coronavirus if it happens come around.  You're a good man (I mean a bad mutha f#cuker) and I want another picture with you at the next SAAC convention so ya better get well and I'll see ya there.

QSS

PS I've got a couple of rums in me tonight  ;D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 11:34:35 PM by QuickSilverShelby »
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Bill

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2020, 06:07:26 AM »

Ned,

All kidding aside, is there anything that Rick and Colleen need where we can assist? If so, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Bill & family
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0