News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1968 Shelby Wheel Covers.

Started by Shelby4Life, May 17, 2020, 08:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelby4Life

I originally started buying these as wall art for my garage. I have accumulated quite a few over the years. I will probably keep one nice set of four, and the rest will go to any SAAC members looking for them. I am asking $100 - $200 each, based on condition. I have paid more than what I'm asking for some of them. They are not perfect, but there are some pretty good ones.
I'm in RI, 02888. I'll post more pics when I get them out in the sun.
1967 Sprint 289 Auto, Deluxe, AC.
1967 S Code GTA Deluxe, AC.
2004 Gated 6-speed Ferrari 360.

Myred67

hurlbird

I never got it? call or text the number I sent you. thanks

hurlbird

like to come by this week. I live on the RI boarder...

Shelby4Life

Hey guys,

I had no idea these were going to be this popular. I have eight people who messaged me wanting a set of four, and I just do not have enough to cover everybody, so I'm going to put a couple of sets together and add some photos. I'll add them here. There are probably three or four decent sets. I want to be fair to everyone who responded.
I have also responded to many of you through email, to explain this to everyone.
I'll get them into sets of four and take some new photos.

Eddie

1967 Sprint 289 Auto, Deluxe, AC.
1967 S Code GTA Deluxe, AC.
2004 Gated 6-speed Ferrari 360.

Kent

If somebody dont need his ten spokes anymore, I will take them, but please only the first series.
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68