News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

White Hertz on BaT

Started by 2112, May 22, 2020, 10:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-shelby-mustang-hertz-gt350h-7/

This 1966 Shelby Mustang GT350H was initially part of a special partnership between Shelby American and the Hertz car-rental company. It is finished in Wimbledon White with gold stripes over a black vinyl interior, and power comes from a replacement 289ci V8 paired with a Tremec five-speed manual transmission. According to the SAAC Shelby Registry, the car was sent to Jack Loftus Ford in Hinsdale, Illinois for dealer preparation prior to being delivered to Hertz in Chicago in April 1966. It was then sold to its first private owner in January 1967 and subsequently spent time in California, Indiana, Ohio, and Texas. The car was disassembled and refinished around 1990, when the current engine was installed. The five-speed manual gearbox was fitted in place of the factory automatic transmission under previous ownership in the mid-2000s, and the seller acquired the car in 2012 and has had the clutch replaced and side-exit exhaust pipes installed. Other equipment includes an optional fold-down rear seat and Shelby 14″ ten-spoke wheels. This GT350H is now offered with refurbishment photos, the removed factory transmission case and Magnum 500–style wheels, a copy of the 2011 SAAC Shelby Registry featuring the car on the cover, and a clean California title in the seller's name.

BaT Essentials
Lot #32055
Seller: LesC11
Chassis: SFM6S1248
78k Miles Shown, TMU
Replacement 289ci V8
Tremec 5-Speed Manual Transmission
Wimbledon White w/ Gold Stripes
Black Vinyl Interior
14" Shelby 10-Spoke Wheels
Push-Button AM Radio
Sun Visor Signed by Carroll Shelby
Fold-Down Rear Seat
Removed Automatic Transmission
Spare Wheels
Refurbishment Photos
SAAC Shelby Registry
Private Party or Dealer: Private Party

67 GT350

If I was to sell a car, I think I would do it at BaT, cars and trucks always do more then they are worth, I think its that ego thing and at the last minute the time extends and extends and extends!!!
RARE  Signature Delete

Quote from: 67 GT350 on May 22, 2020, 01:38:19 PM
I think its that ego thing and at the last minute the time extends and extends and extends!!!

Doesn't every auction other than eBay do that?

silverton_ford