News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Could be the most expensive mustang ever ( Hagerty )

Started by terlingua11, March 17, 2020, 10:35:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Special Ed

That car may not have (the celebrity factor) BUT everybody now knows who Ken Miles is after watching Ford vs Ferrari and Ken Miles is a much better race driver than Steve McQueen.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Special Ed on June 12, 2020, 10:34:44 AM
That car may not have (the celebrity factor) BUT everybody now knows who Ken Miles is after watching Ford vs Ferrari and Ken Miles is a much better race driver than Steve McQueen.
;D .+1 .Well said for sure.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

pchmotoho

Beyond a doubt this "should" be the most expensive Mustang ever.  However I doubt it will bring anywhere close to the 4 or whatever million the Bullet car bought.  I think I guessed 1.7 (shows what I know).  I do think their will be enough people interested to bring it around 2 million though. 

I read the rumors on the Bullet that the "family" turned down MUCH larger offers than what was realized at the auction.

Then factor in Mecum's take.   :-X

Mikelj5S230

I would not be interested in most Shelbys, but this one is the only one I would like to have.  At $1.5 million, give or take 50%, I would play.  We will see, but I doubt it would sell for that, the owner probably wants much more.
Formerly known as CorvetteMike.