News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

What to do if you need 66 10-spokes

Started by 6s855, May 23, 2020, 01:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6s855

I'm close to getting 6s855 back on the road.  It should end up as a decent #3 driver with quite a few of it's original parts restored.  So wanting to
keep it's original look and replace it's currently generic (probably chrysler) magnum 500's I bought the new 66 registry thinking 855 probably was ordered with grey or chrome magnums.  But I was surprised to learn it came with 10-spokes.  I was also surprised to see that after 30 years of seeing ads for repro
14" x 6 wheels from multiple vendors, the only fake ones I see are 15-17 inches now.  NPD has an ad for 14" 10-spokes but if their picture is accurate
the color looks way too dark.  Is anyone still offering new 14 inchers?  Or is a WTB ad here my only choice?

davez

I have a set of four  brand new never mounted 1980 vintage 10 spokes still in the original Shelby boxes with center caps and lugs. Came with my car when I bought it. Mine is a painted magnum car.
pm me if interested
Dave