News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Pookie's at it again!

Started by NC TRACKRAT, May 25, 2020, 10:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kjspeed

This is hilarious!

"1965 1966 shelby gt350 mustang NOS door sill insert emblems original fomoco. Packet is not included.  auction is for 2.  Shipping usps"

Of course it's not! Gotta reuse it again. And again, and again.....
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

CSX 4133

CharlesTurner

Looks like part of the 'S1MS' or 'S2MS' was intentionally 'obscured'... but the part basic number starts with a 63, which for a body part means fastback.  Sill plate labels were never specific to a body style.
Charles Turner
MCA/SAAC Judge

68stangcjfb

Packet is not included. Even to a total novice, that should raise aRED FLAG the size of MARS! :o
68 1/2 CJ Mustang GT FB auto 3.91s 68 1/2 CJ Torino GT FB 3.91s 60 Thunderbird 64 Falcon Sprint conv. 4Spd 65 Falcon Sedan Delivery 67 Fairlane 500 SW 428 4Spd, 68 Torino 4dr 95 Thunderbird SC. 89 F250 Supercab 2wd, 98 Mustang conv. 99 Jeep Cherokee 2002 Thunderbird. 96 Harley FLSTN Heritage Special

Yeah ,but you get A PAIR!!!......what a "hoser".......

69mach351w

What do you mean "Pookie's at it again"?   

He's always at it !!

The Going Thing

I can't understand the 100% rating. However, as I stated before: Ebay's policy only allows 45 days to file a complaint. Many are collecting parts for a restoration and don't know the differences, sometimes those that are very subtle. By the time they realize it nothing can be done.
He burnt me years ago.  Someone is going to catch up with this troll and they are not going to be in a diplomatic mood.
Nothing much lower than a thief.

69mach351w

Quote from: The Going Thing on May 25, 2020, 04:52:16 PM
I can't understand the 100% rating. However, as I stated before: Ebay's policy only allows 45 days to file a complaint. Many are collecting parts for a restoration and don't know the differences, sometimes those that are very subtle. By the time they realize it nothing can be done.
He burnt me years ago.  Someone is going to catch up with this troll and they are not going to be in a diplomatic mood.
He'll be in Maggie Valley NC at Northeast Georgia Mustang Clubs 47th Annual Mustang/Shelby & All Ford Car show October 3, 2020.
He's there every year trying to sell his fake $hit.

The Going Thing

Quote from: 69mach351w on May 25, 2020, 05:16:54 PM
Quote from: The Going Thing on May 25, 2020, 04:52:16 PM
He'll be in Maggie Valley NC at Northeast Georgia Mustang Clubs 47th Annual Mustang/Shelby & All Ford Car show October 3, 2020.
He's there every year trying to sell his fake $hit.
Perhaps we should converge on him. We don't have to hurt him, just make him wet his pants thinking we will...   It doesn't cost me anything to non-rev. I'm game.  ;D

69mach351w