News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

List of ‘68 GT 350s sold at one dealer?

Started by Rukiddin, May 26, 2020, 07:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rukiddin

I have the new '68 registry (great piece) and am interested in how I can get a list of GT 350 sold at one dealer. Seems the info is there,just hope there is a way,short of looking through hundreds of pages. :o

Coralsnake

Which Dealer?

I know someone who did the counting already. It should be fairly close.

Rukiddin

Coralsnake

Ah yes, old Yates-Stevens. I can look that up this afternoon.

Coralsnake

I show either 15 or 18 (should be close) 1968 GT350s to Yates. The 15 is probably closer

Rukiddin

Great you have access to these statistics! ok, how many white 350 converts? I hope I am not asking for too much,just trying to put the  pieces of the puzzle together...

Coralsnake

I see 7 GT350 convertibles, but I may be missing one, because I don't see a white....

Rukiddin

Coralsnake

Most likely the only white GT350 convertible sold there

As Kevin Marti would say your 1 of 1!

Rukiddin

Thanks! I have old picture of Carroll Shelby,Bud Stevens and Mack Yates at their dealer for special Shelby event standing next to white '68 convertible on showroom floor. The only way to know if it is mine in the photo is know if it could have been another in stock. 1 of 1 is pretty good odds,I'd say. Thank you all for your messages and information about this event picture. Got lucky to find/save it.

Coralsnake

Not sure if I have seen thst photo, but I will do some more checking