News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Covid blues washed away with a short evening drive.

Started by deathsled, May 27, 2020, 09:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

Took a short drive this evening at residential speed in the Hertz. Haven't been out in that car for a while now. Felt great to be back in the driver's seat again.  Very therapeutic.
Oil pressure looked good but I question how accurate it is.
Best,

Richard E.

"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

427hunter

"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means"

Inigo Montoya

"This life's hard, man, but it's harder if you're stupid"

Jackie Brown

2000 hours of my life stolen by 602 over three years

Don Johnston

SFM6S087

Looks like great fun. If the weather is good tomorrow I'm going to copy your idea.

BTW, How do you motivate down the road with a readline of zero?  :)

Steve

The Going Thing

Weather has been decent the last three days.  METARs looks good until late afternoon. 1400-1730.  I am going to have breakfast with a rather attractive red-headed FA.  There are a few hole-in-the wall breakfast restaurants that have great food. Might as well get a ride in being I am going to be gone four days.

Keep it up, Richard. I just tell people the exhaust kills COVID. End of conversation with tree huggers.

shelbydoug

Quote from: The Going Thing on May 28, 2020, 03:05:26 AM
Weather has been decent the last three days.  METARs looks good until late afternoon. 1400-1730.  I am going to have breakfast with a rather attractive red-headed FA.  There are a few hole-in-the wall breakfast restaurants that have great food. Might as well get a ride in being I am going to be gone four days.

Keep it up, Richard. I just tell people the exhaust kills COVID. End of conversation with tree huggers.

That reminds me of my dad. You couldn't ride with him in his car without him smoking. He would tell everyone that "smoking kills the germs." Hum? Kills the passengers too I think?  :o
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

FL SAAC

Always, today and tomorrow...meant to be driven
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert