News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Info regarding International Pony Day

Started by Coralsnake, June 01, 2020, 02:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

International Pony Day was designated in 2001 by the online My Little Pony collecting community to occur on August 2nd annually. This date was chosen because the My Little Pony line began in 1982, and August 2nd in United States dating is 8/2.[1] It is a day meant for celebrating all things MLP however each collector chooses to do so. There are no official coordinators for the day; collectors may organize their own events to celebrate if they wish. Celebrating IPD has fallen out of popularity in recent years, but it used to be celebrated online with online art contests, raffles, swaps, and more. An online directory of IPD activities was maintained on Silverfall's Ponytopia, but it has not been updated since 2006.

"My little pony" included?(I hate "exclusive"events)

Don Johnston

I thought it was April 17.

Ride it like you stole it.

8)

J_Speegle

Can just envision some of the members here as Bromies  ::)

Netflix had a documentary about them a few years back

https://www.google.com/search?source=univ&tbm=isch&q=bronies+images&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj81pDOkuLpAhXCGDQIHf_7CcwQsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=1920&bih=946

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

FL SAAC

International Pony Day we have never heard of this ... event. Looking at the participants the least we can say is that they are very interesting people  who make very interesting choices.

Glad to see some of the other forum members other interests and likes outside the hobby. We will stick to our boring car events and the occasional fishing exercises. What ever floats your boat...

Quote from: J_Speegle on June 01, 2020, 11:01:00 PM
Can just envision some of the members here as Bromies  ::)

Netflix had a documentary about them a few years back

https://www.google.com/search?source=univ&tbm=isch&q=bronies+images&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj81pDOkuLpAhXCGDQIHf_7CcwQsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=1920&bih=946
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

Man I just don't  know about....these very peculiar things...strange...

Not our cup of tea

Quote from: 557 on June 02, 2020, 06:03:41 PM
Plushies then???
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Is that weird Al Yancovich(sp?)??? He looks sad.... :'(