Author Topic: Birds of Prey  (Read 1769 times)

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
  • The original Influencer
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
Birds of Prey
« on: June 01, 2020, 02:18:44 PM »
Birds of prey, or raptors, are birds which hunt other animals for food and are specially adapted to do so. Birds of prey include eagles, condors, kites, falcons, hawks, osprey, owls, vultures, buzzards and secretary birds.

General disclaimer: First let me say I do not like what I am doing.  I have tried the “quiet way”. I have tried rallying the troops. I have tried a strike. For this, I have been threatened and called various names which I shall not repeat. The forum moderator’s hands-off policy towards keeping the forum on track and topic has left me with one choice. I have a lot of free time on my hands and will continue this until further notice. If you don’t like the off-topic garbage that is being posted, please contact “computerworks” and tell him you came to read about vintage Shelbys and it’s time for some moderation. 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 07:51:35 AM by Coralsnake »

• 1967 gt500 since 82 NFS!
    • View Profile
Re: Birds of Prey
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 04:09:17 PM »
AND you can stick em on the hood of a “poncho”!!!!!

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 04:38:42 PM »
I think that you should grab the other inmates pillows and scatter the feathers about the room. Look out. There is a nurse with a nice big hipo needle, not a lopo (like how I worked that in?) ready to stick you in the ass with.

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 07:06:46 PM »
He must have gotten a sponsorship from NIKE

"JUST DO IT "

please message me.....

General disclaimer: First let me say I do not like what I am doing.  I have tried the “quiet way”. I have tried rallying the troops. I have tried a strike. For this, I have been threatened and called various names which I shall not repeat. The forum moderator’s hands-off policy towards keeping the forum on track and topic has left me with one choice. I have a lot of free time on my hands and will continue this until further notice. If you don’t like the off-topic garbage that is being posted, please contact “computerworks” and tell him you came to read about vintage Shelbys and it’s time for some moderation.
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

mark p

• SAAC Member
  • south NJ - Philly 'burbs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 05:53:44 PM »
AND you can stick em on the hood of a “poncho”!!!!!

I thought that Car and Driver always called that a "Screaming Chicken"  :o ??? ::)
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

• 1967 gt500 since 82 NFS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 06:01:20 PM »
You would scream too if you were on the hood of a 4200 lb. car with sub 200 h.p. AND highway gears......

427heaven

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2020, 06:28:49 PM »
Make it look good even though it doesn't run good.  :-[