News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Texas Town of the Day

Started by Coralsnake, June 01, 2020, 02:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

Colleyville is an affluent suburb city of Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census.

General disclaimer: First let me say I do not like what I am doing.  I have tried the "quiet way". I have tried rallying the troops. I have tried a strike. For this, I have been threatened and called various names which I shall not repeat. The forum moderator's hands-off policy towards keeping the forum on track and topic has left me with one choice. I have a lot of free time on my hands and will continue this until further notice. If you don't like the off-topic garbage that is being posted, please contact "computerworks" and tell him you came to read about vintage Shelbys and it's time for some moderation. 

chris NOS

i don't know what's going on , but i don't think it's constructive for the SAAC forum.

Coralsnake

The moderator told me if you don't like it, don't read it. Get used to it. Its going to be the new normal.

chris NOS

Please , may i ask you to stop posting , i guess everybody understood !

Coralsnake

Oh it will stop, when the moderator stops it.

FL SAAC

Colleyville Texas we have friends that live there.  Beautiful area  and if you should visit don't miss these stops they are a must do, enjoy;

Chisholm Park

Historic Downtown Grapevine

Adventure World Park( never a Disney park but the kids will love it)

Grapevine Botanical Gardens

Colleyville Nature Center

Dove Park

CR Smith Museum

Moxley Manor Haunted House

Ranch Park and Activity Center

Bicentennial Park

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

I'm more of an Austin ,Tx. man myself...... ;)

FL SAAC

Quote from: 557 on June 01, 2020, 03:52:47 PM
I'm more of an Austin ,Tx. man myself...... ;)

Did you say Austin

Never been there
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

shelbydoug

I don't think that you get banned immediately? I think you get a cooling off period where you can just talk to yourself? I think that I know who that is going to be? ;)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

shlby66

From Colleyville, it's just a short ride to Wilhoit's Restaurant in Grapevine. A great place for drinks
              and food. They have a Model T Ford, that's on a lift above the salad bar. :) 

Don Johnston

A passing salute to Leesburg for the Shelby faithful. 8)

Krelboyne

Lieutenant Dan:  So, you boys are from Arkansas, huh? Well, I've been through there. Little Rock's a fine town.
Scott Behncke - Carchaeologist @ WCCC

BGlover67

Was Pete's account hijacked by his grandson?   ???

Really makes me long for forum 1.0
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative