News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

6800 here I come!

Started by Coralsnake, June 01, 2020, 03:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

Let's go ...you are falling behind (for today)

I am coming for you. My posts will be updated daily Hope you are ready!

Krelboyne

Cool, I drove by a McDonalds this morning. Did you know that they have served a bunch of unremarkable hamburgers since 1948?
Scott Behncke - Carchaeologist @ WCCC

FL SAAC

So how was your big breakfast ?

Quote from: Krelboyne on June 01, 2020, 07:12:27 PM
Cool, I drove by a McDonalds this morning. Did you know that they have served a bunch of unremarkable hamburgers since 1948?
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

gt350hr

This is SOOOOOOOO refreshing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Because of the current plethora of non Shelby related posts I am magnetized to the computer now. I can't get enough. That Shelby stuff and keeping up with the latest information was BORING. Now I can get Sammy Hagar information , pictures of uncle Albert's Buick , Sal's Corvette , how to bake a cake , and more. I'm dumping all the other forums and fixating on this one. I want to get it ALL here , including the best timer setting for microwave popcorn.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

trotrof1

Yet no discussion of a prophylactic substitute using a RTV with the proper color and texture to get a thumbs up  at a judged event.

gt350hr

Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

FL SAAC

Oh the humanity reminds me of this tragedy;

Here, he stands completely exposed in front of his people in the fullness of his agony, shame and abandoned. As if being borne by powerful and ceaseless ocean waves, as he was pushed toward his "fatal harbor" or his realization of the truth.  It is clear that the stabbing dagger of memory is threatening his sanity.

As the great Master Thespian John Lovits would say "acting "

Quote from: gt350hr on June 02, 2020, 05:06:20 PM
   Oh the humanity!
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert