News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Went to the pharmacy today.......

Started by gt350hr, June 02, 2020, 11:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

pbf777

Quote from: deathsled on June 04, 2020, 01:24:52 PM
"I may close early."

I went to down town Orlando to attempt to do business Wednesday and then again Thursday just to find the office buildings are all closed and locked up by 2:00 p.m., officially stating so in "observance of the protest-march"; but as related to me by the decision makers of these businesses, well,......... actually,........ in "preparation for the inevitable violence" that will ensue!             :o

I can't remember being taught that any kind of protest although within our rights, as citizens of this country to do so, involved the acquisition or damage to someone else's property or well being.  I must have missed that course in school and at home!            ::)

Scott.

Rodster-500

Quote from: pbf777 on June 04, 2020, 02:06:15 PM
"I may close early."

I went to down town Orlando to attempt to do business Wednesday and then again Thursday just to find the office buildings are all closed and locked up by 2:00 p.m., officially stating so in "observance of the protest-march"; but as related to me by the decision makers of these businesses, well,......... actually,........ in "preparation for the inevitable violence" that will ensue!             :o

I can't remember being taught that any kind of protest although within our rights, as citizens of this country to do so, involved the acquisition or damage to someone else's property or well being.  I must have missed that course in school and at home!            ::)

Scott.

The latest generation is learning the benefits of 'protests' and free stuff.  Doesn't bode well for the future.  Cultures don't change quickly.

The Going Thing

Quote from: Rodster-500 on June 04, 2020, 08:54:17 PM
Quote from: pbf777 on June 04, 2020, 02:06:15 PM
"I may close early."

The recipients of a culture of absentee parents, entitlement, leftist professors and Godless amoral upbringings.  Agreed.

Scott.

The latest generation is learning the benefits of 'protests' and free stuff.  Doesn't bode well for the future.  Cultures don't change quickly.

69mach351w

@ Reply #57, Randy.....

Lol, I see many,many times on this forum how a thread get twisted into something TOTALLY opposite than the original OP intended, So this thread isn't a surprise to me at all!!

Just go through and read,  You will see.

shelbydoug

Hopefully it has run it's course and ends here?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

427heaven

I cant speak for Randy or others so this is just my take on a simple statement... Went to the Pharmacy today! Since I had to go to work in what only could be called a war zone , the 92 LA RIOTS ! Only someone that was right there,living that moment can understand what it is actually like. All they wanted to do was to get some necessities for themselves.... RIGHT , and look what it turned into. Reginald Denny just wanted to drive his truck to the job site and got his brains beat in with bricks and left for dead. These were lessons learned from back in the day, we don't want to repeat those days. So the direction this thread went was when you try to see something thru to more then just that moment in time,  things become a little more clear.