News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Here it is boys... better hurry before someone beats you to it.

Started by Greg, June 04, 2020, 06:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trotrof1

I dont know what to say except good luck with your auction, may your dreams come true.

deathsled

Hopefully the signature can be buffed out.  Oh!  I did not just write that!!!  The Carl Jungian shadow strikes within me.  I respect you Mr Shelby.  Don't know what came over me.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

davez

The seller has run the same ebay auction a number of times over the last 2 years or so.

That DOES include a car (of some sort)to attach the hood to right?!?!?!?! At THAT price it better...... ;)

6s1640

Does the mean now all of our cars without the Carroll Shelby signature on the hood have the "Hood Signature Delete option"?

Cory

TJinSA

At this same INSANELY  inflated price? I was going to give hime the benefit of a doubt, and assume there was a misplaced decimal point..., but WOW!

If you had to repaint your car to the original color (black in this case) how would you tactfully preserve this historical note? 🙄 ... about the same chance this momentous piece of captured history will see the proveyor's palm crossed with gold?
Quote from: davez on June 04, 2020, 09:34:06 PM
The seller has run the same ebay auction a number of times over the last 2 years or so.
Tom Kubler
6S296

67 GT350

RARE  Signature Delete

NC TRACKRAT

We all know that CS signed all kinds of stuff but this thread just caused me to wonder if anyone ever had CS sign on their body, then immediately get a tattoo for permanence. "Inquiring minds want to know". Pics if ya got 'em.
5S071, 6S1467

69mach351w

Quote from: NC TRACKRAT on June 05, 2020, 09:09:10 AM
We all know that CS signed all kinds of stuff but this thread just caused me to wonder if anyone ever had CS sign on their body, then immediately get a tattoo for permanence. "Inquiring minds want to know". Pics if ya got 'em.
Seen a guy on time a few years ago that had the running horse and tri-bars tattooed on his calf  ;D

69mach351w

Da#%,  I better rush and get that hood, that's my wife's birthday on that hood   :o

roddster

Autograph on their body:  already done.  There is an old Shelby American with the photo.  It was done at a convention.

gt350hr

Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

69mach351w