News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

2021 Bronco

Started by FL SAAC, June 11, 2020, 11:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

trotrof1

Keep the manual trans and mate it to a V8. It needs a removable roof and way less weight. Basic interior, just a sound system. A MSRP low enough to actually make it fun.  Other than that well....

trotrof1

Looks like a compass with a ford grille.

FL SAAC

Yup, another massed produced over hyped over priced (marked up) soon to be used car

I have all UNGOLD cars

roddster

More like the Flex

67 GT350

zzzzzzzzz
Can anyone say, 1999 Thunderbird? That went up about 20K in price, that did not come out until most of the would be owners that ordered it died before it came out? That was a disappointment ??? And became a 2002?

TO which I bought 2 many years later at a nice discount.
RARE  Signature Delete

trotrof1

Henry Ford.... Give me one reason why I dont fire everyone associated with this abomination?

98SVT - was 06GT

That is as much of a Bronco as a Mach-E is a Mustang. Ford thinks it's buyers are stupid and buy a name rather than a vehicle.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

Don Johnston

Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on June 12, 2020, 04:42:40 PM
That is as much of a Bronco as a Mach-E is a Mustang. Ford thinks it's buyers are stupid and buy a name rather than a vehicle.
Well said.  8)

Stillakid54

I totally agree with all of the above comments. Having said that, what Chevy did with the Blazer label is even worse.
68-2766, since 1990
69-2524, since 1992

427heaven

This is when the SUITS over ride what the people want. Thru out history non car people try to make decisions for the car people and the results are what we have currently. That is a patch quilt of an automobile... Little range rover front end, with 4 doors from a flex and an ass end from a ? Well in reality I will not be running down to purchase this waste of garage space. Its cousin the f 150 ecoboost 4x4 wont be replaced by this thing any time soon. Don't they ask the publics opinion any more if they like it? :-[

FL SAAC

Hopefully everyone views the Bronco kick off.

Question what option does the new Bronco have that is similar to the McLaren????

I have all UNGOLD cars

67 GT350

Saw the preview on youtube and my opinion changed, Not bad....but should already be on the streets!
RARE  Signature Delete