News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Craigslist want ad, showing examples of cars wanted - derelict SAI cars + others

Started by 6s1640, June 19, 2020, 02:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6s1640

Hi all,

There is a Craigslist want ad that has, what appears to be, derelict SAI cars, plus others.  I do not recognize any of the imgaes.  Have you seen these images before and know the cars?

Cory

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/d/oregon-city-wanted-mustang-project-cars/7142321775.html

69mach351w

6s1640

I like " ... if you lost your virginity in the back seat of the car...then pull out the back seat, hang it on your wall..."  I have heard this story from a few members, but was told to me a little more colorful.

Cory

TA Coupe

If you look at the map a couple blocks down from his place as South Shelby Lane.

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

shelbydoug

Quote from: TA Coupe on June 19, 2020, 04:32:49 PM
If you look at the map a couple blocks down from his place as South Shelby Lane.

Roy

Is there a North Shelby Lane?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

silverton_ford

The owner of the ad lives on Shelby Ln.  He had his street name changed years ago.  He was a member of SAAC in the 80's and 90's.   Nice guy.  Die-hard Shelby and Mustang fan.  He has had a few Shelbys over the years.

Quote from: silverton_ford on June 19, 2020, 04:41:24 PM
The owner of the ad lives on Shelby Ln.  He had his street name changed years ago.  He was a member of SAAC in the 80's and 90's.   Nice guy.  Die-hard Shelby and Mustang fan.  He has had a few Shelbys over the years.

Maybe those are pictures of his own cars?

GT350Lad

Quote from: silverton_ford on June 19, 2020, 04:41:24 PM

Thanks for the info. Should reach out to him, I'll bet he has a few good stories  :D
6S373
6S1276

69mach351w

Yea, the photo of the Cobra and 68 looks vintage 80's from looking at the vehicles and the truck w/bed camper.