News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Not an original 1966 GT350H Chrome Magnum 500 wheel

Started by 6s1640, June 22, 2020, 12:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6S1568

Thanks again Cory for your knowledge, insight and advice regarding Hertz wheels. We will now consider you our "in house" Forum expert in this category. So nice of you to post this warning, as many folks out there are still looking for these particular wheels. Denny

Bob Gaines

Quote from: 6S1568 on June 22, 2020, 10:26:31 AM
Thanks again Cory for your knowledge, insight and advice regarding Hertz wheels. We will now consider you our "in house" Forum expert in this category. So nice of you to post this warning, as many folks out there are still looking for these particular wheels. Denny
I that saw too yesterday but have messaged the seller before with no positive results so I didn't waste the time this time. I hope you have better luck.   
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

6s1640

Hi Denny,

Thank you for the recognition.  Together we are all smarter.  I later did send a note to the seller.  He sent me a note telling me he had a second wheel, but in worse shape.  In his reply, he thanked me for the info.  Looks like he pulled the auction instead of revising the listing. Good deal.

Take care

Cory