News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

New gt500

Started by 6s1461, June 28, 2020, 10:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KerryBWhite

Quote from: 2112 on July 24, 2020, 10:54:04 PM
Quote from: KerryBWhite on July 24, 2020, 09:34:52 PM
I just spoke with them today.

O.C. Welch will order you one and sell it for MSRP also.

Great to deal with and has a very nice collection of Ford and Ford Performance cars.

https://goseeoc.com/

4920 Independence Blvd • Hardeeville, SC 29927
Local: (843) 288-0100

Quote from: cali_kr on July 24, 2020, 09:07:53 PM
A buddy of mine just picked his up at MSRP.

The Ford Store In Morgan Hill CA does NOT add any ADM on any car/truck.

Another buddy got his at $5k over in Dallas TX

CFTP or base cars?

Big difference.

Which ever one you want. ;)

^^^well, they would be the only dealer in the country selling a CFTP car at MSRP.

BTW, quite a few dealers make the claim that they will and in reality don't hold the "golden ticket" required to even place an order in the first place.

Quote from: SFM6S087 on July 25, 2020, 02:07:59 AM
I have a friend who wanted to buy one of these. The local dealer effectively held an auction, promising to sell the car to the person who bid the highest number over the retail sticker price. My friend won, but his bid was not as high as the dealer wanted and they refused to sell him the car at his bid winning price. This from a dealer he had previously purchased many new Fords from. He was disgusted and ended up buying a new Corvette. Oh, and he won't be buying any more cars from that dealer.

Steve

You can sheer your sheep over and over.

But you can cut them only once.

Shelby_r_b

Quote from: 2112 on July 25, 2020, 12:45:24 PM
Quote from: SFM6S087 on July 25, 2020, 02:07:59 AM
I have a friend who wanted to buy one of these. The local dealer effectively held an auction, promising to sell the car to the person who bid the highest number over the retail sticker price. My friend won, but his bid was not as high as the dealer wanted and they refused to sell him the car at his bid winning price. This from a dealer he had previously purchased many new Fords from. He was disgusted and ended up buying a new Corvette. Oh, and he won't be buying any more cars from that dealer.

Steve

You can sheer your sheep over and over.

But you can cut them only once.

+1!
Nothing beats a classic!