News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Spotted 1968 Cougar on American Pickers S20/Ep1

Started by 6s1640, July 08, 2020, 02:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6s1640

Hi guys,

I occasionally watch American Pickers and always wonder what they pass on or what is in the back ground that might perk our interests.  Well, in season 20, episodic 1, there was a quick shot of some derelict vehicles and this 68 Cougar flashed on the screen for just a second or two.  If you blinked or looked away you would have missed.  I was able to down load the episode and capture the attached image.  Looks like the car is in Nebraska and might have seen a few stop light races.

Anybody else have any American Picker finds to share?

Cory

429rb

About 5 years ago the boys were in North Carolina (I think) and tried buying an R code Galaxie from a guy that had it stored in an open shed.  The shed reminded me of a farm implement shed.  Car looked like it had been sitting there for years.  Owner was going to restore it someday.  Wonder if it's still there...
429rb

Correct me if someone else remembers more details.  It's been a while.

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

pmustang

Frank makes me want to self harm. Can't stand him

427heaven

Is he the little bald guy that is only allowed to spend 50- 60 dollars? ;D

Harris Speedster

Frank is the little bald guy. Mad me smile.
They never show all of their buys.
20 seasons is quite the accomplishment.
Mike dominates Frank, he dominates everybody on the set when they film.
Some on here will know they filmed at my place for 6 hours.
Not that it means anything.
Talked them and the board in NY into looking at the car guy markets and crowds, they bit.

Danielle, the tattooed lady, does nothing with episodes, all done in NY by History Channel board.

Had lunch with Frank, Mike was pretty ignorant to all of the filming crew personal, maybe about 12 of them running around in all.
Great life experience over all.
I like the history aspect, where they talk about the meaning or history of an object.
john
Is this the first futuristic exotic in the world?
Size of an ac cobra, but built in 1935 !
https://www.autopuzzles.com/forum/features-stories-and-photos/harris-fwd-speedster-the-story/?PHPSESSID=v4pqtv6hep4ff4rvalrc9qsnj7