News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Hank in the press again

Started by sd427, July 09, 2020, 06:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68krrrr

Same here i've seen him several times at local SoCal car shows quite a local legend
Current
1967 GT500 #1724
Nightmist Blue /Parchment
2005 Ford Gt Midnight blue
Porsche 911 Turbo 2007 Highly modified
1934 Ford Chopped & channeled

Previously owned
1968 GT500KR #03528 Lime green
1968 GT/CS

"Fly low & avoid the radar"
Thanks Adam

Krelboyne

Quote from: 68krrrr on July 30, 2020, 11:36:00 PM
Same here i've seen him several times at local SoCal car shows quite a local legend

Hank lives down the road from you in Fontana.
Scott Behncke - Carchaeologist @ WCCC

Rodster-500

Hopefully someone recorded this...

At The Planes Of Fame Air Museum in Chino, CA

Saturday, Oct 9th - 5 till 10 PM

Experience the first live on-stage interview of Henry "The Hank" Williams: A TRUE legend, well known to the Ford - Shelby - Cobra racing industry.

Henry "The Hank" Williams will share his life experiences beyond the speedway in front of an exclusive live audience for the first time ever.
Come witness his stories of struggles, victories, and his journey to becoming one of the most famous and highly respected racers of all time: The Gentleman Racer.  This unique, untold story will inspire you and touch your heart in so many ways.

greekz

Yes, I hope so.  Hank is a great person and a treasure.  I have seen him many times at car shows, a true gentleman.
and, on many occasions, offered his car so parents can take a picture of their child in a real Cobra.
SFM 6S1134  '67 GT-350 #2339

sd427

csheff

One of the nicest guys u can meet.