News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Would there be any interest in a southern md club?

Started by gt350shelb, January 20, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350shelb

I 'm  just testing the waters here   it might be too close to  capital group . but I know there are at least  6 cars in the Annapolis area.

speak up maybe we can do something  ;D   
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

gt350shelb

you were all ready  counted    maybe we should start a shelbys and coffee once a month
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

Sounds good to me
Most saturdays I spend at my buddies "barn" we work on cars. Right now we are in the process of restoring a barn find 1969 427 A/C 4 Speed Corvette Roadster. Also getting ready to asssemble a 427 SOHC engine with a blower to be installed in an under determined vehicle
Then it's out together the 1968 Dodge Dart 426 Hemi Hemi that dyno'd out at over 800 horsepower with a cross ram
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Corey Bowcutt

Count me in for sure! I am just getting back on the new forum so may be late to the table but I love the idea.

gt350shelb

Quote from: Corey Bowcutt on January 23, 2018, 06:47:29 PM
Count me in for sure! I am just getting back on the new forum so may be late to the table but I love the idea.

where are you from ?

gt350shelb

69bosssvt

Did this idea ever get traction? I'm from Charles County...I'd be interested in some kind of regular get together...let's make this happen!!!
Do it now...sometimes "LATER" becomes "NEVER"....

Corey Bowcutt

It has not but I would like to see it happen as well.  Maybe we kick it off on the 31st with the lunch Steve has been planning.  If I can get my car back together in time I plan to be there.

69bosssvt

I can run down there, if the weather holds off..possible rain I believe...

if it rains we can still meet but maybe without the cars ( at least Cory's, his is nice, Phil's and mine, not so nice) Meet at 12:00 on the 31st at Sout County Café in Deale Maryland

Corey Bowcutt

Sounds perfect Steve. BTW your car is extremely nice!

69bosssvt

Mine is a 32k mile one paint survivor-ish...guess a little rain wont hurt it...lol..
Original top...guess it will be a test....

Corey Bowcutt

Very nice 69Bosssvt!  I hope I get a chance to see it.