News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Just picked up 1967 Shelby GT 500 car Number #763 in California.

Started by Mean Dean, July 25, 2020, 05:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mean Dean

Just picked up Shelby car #763 today. Same owner since 1995. The owner I bought it from bought it off of last registered owner from 1994 in Calif.it has been a California car the entire time. Last driven in 1995. It was white with Blue Lemans stripes when he bought it. Original color was Lime Gold black interior. 4 speed. Inboard lights, Lower brake cooling vents. 400F pkg. fold down rear seats. Kelsey Hayes 15x7 mag Stars. 3:50 gear.  It is all taken apart and in primer. Body is mint and rust free.  All ford numbers are there. Shelby numbers and tag are there. Paperwork is all there. I have not gone thru all the parts yet. Has the original California Black License plates also.  Would be a great car to restore.   

67KGTA

gt350cs

Congratulations on your new car! What is the license plate number? I am collecting plate numbers on all year Shelbys.

Thanks, Dennis

BGlover67

Quote from: 2112 on July 26, 2020, 11:17:18 AM
Quote from: 67KGTA on July 25, 2020, 06:22:41 PM
So are you selling or restoring the car for yourself?

Sure sounds like an advertisement.

First post, what makes you think that?  ;)
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Quote from: BGlover67 on July 26, 2020, 11:19:21 AM
Quote from: 2112 on July 26, 2020, 11:17:18 AM
Quote from: 67KGTA on July 25, 2020, 06:22:41 PM
So are you selling or restoring the car for yourself?

Sure sounds like an advertisement.

First post, what makes you think that?  ;)

Between you and Charles Turner for sarcastic post of the morning!  😁

roddster

And so you forwarded all that information to the registrar, first thing....right?

427heaven

Mean Dean -  After reading your description a few times it appears to be worded like a deposition for a law suit, or a For Sale add. Usually someone will add, I cant wait to start things moving forward on my new found love. Never... it could be a good car to fix up. Anyway glad to have a new person with a new car to bring back from the dead. If you are considering selling, now would probably be a good time to throw that out there. Best of luck!

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert