News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Ford Carlisle 2020

Started by CSX4781, August 02, 2020, 02:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSX4781

A number of us from Virginia made the annual trek to Ford Carlisle (albeit a couple of months late....). The number of vendors was down some, but the event was still very well attended, lots of people in the swap area (particularly Friday) and the show area was packed on Saturday. Not a huge number of early Shelbys, but still a number of them (including Jim Walsh's green 66, and Bill Collins inventory in the swap area, as well as a later blue Tiger). Ran into a bunch of the Shelby guys there too.

Dave

mark p

looks like there was plenty of cool stuff there - great job - thanks for posting the pix
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

corbins

Great Pics Dave !!  Wished Id been able to make it this year , but doc said no.

The Going Thing

I really wanted to attend as well this year. Flights loads are increasing and with all the VLAs I had to work. Perhaps next year...

Shelby_r_b

AWESOME pictures!  Thanks for sharing!
Nothing beats a classic!

68gtcoupe

Very nice collection of photos.  I've been unable to attend for a few years for varying reasons.  Thanks for sharing!  Very cool.

KR Convertible

roddster

Enjoyed the photos, thanks.  Seems you caught all the good cars.

propayne

Guess I missed you this year Dave - seems like we always bump into each other in the swap meet area.

Thanks for the picks!

The Pepsi '69 Bud Moore Mustang was my favorite. Had not seen that one before.

- Phillip
President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

69mach351w

If that word on the side of the red '61-ish Ford Galaxie is suppose to be "Incredible, then it's spelled wrong ???

Greg

Quote from: 69mach351w on August 03, 2020, 11:22:39 AM
If that word on the side of the red '61-ish Ford Galaxie is suppose to be "Incredible, then it's spelled wrong ???

Thats a PA accent...  ;D

I was at the show as well, the turn out was pretty good.
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

mark p

Quote from: 69mach351w on August 03, 2020, 11:22:39 AM

Yeah... that is a bit confusing  ??? - is there more to the story?
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

KR Convertible

There is a picture of the car on a trailer prior to restoration.  Appears to have the same spelling.

NC TRACKRAT

Thanks for the pics, Dave.  Not as good as being there but very much appreciated.
5S071, 6S1467