Author Topic: looking for film footage of 1991 14th annual spring fling Nashville Indiana  (Read 1097 times)

shelby69

• View Profile
Im Looking for anyone who might have filmed or have pictures of the 1991 14th annual spring fling in Nashville , Indiana . My 1969 Shelby was there in the show , and thats the year Carroll Shelby signed my trunk lid. My car was a 1969 Shelby GT350 in Grabber Blue - with white interior. Thanks. Bob

roddster

• View Profile
  I was there too with my 67 GT 350.  Checked all my photos, but, sorry, none with your car in it.

But, I'll tell you.  Mid day after lunch, a Dodge mini-van showed up in the show parking lot.  The van had "official vehicle Indy 500" decals on it.  And out pops Carroll Shelby.  He instantly got mobbed.
   The show officials had Carroll sit under a tent, and he signed autographs for about an hour and a half.  Then Carroll stands up and says "lets go sign some cars".  And off he went, car to car.  Was a great day to be there.

shelby69

• View Profile
Hi. The guy I bought the car from told me Carroll signed the trunk lid there . Just maybe someone out there caught it on video to prove it. Thanks