News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

2018 North East Regional Meet information page

Started by Cobrask8, March 16, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobrask8

On this thread will be posting specific information for the event. Looks to be one of our best yet!

Cobrask8

Hotel info:

Host Hotel and Convention Information:
Homewood Suites
3350 Center Valley Parkway
Center Valley PA 18034
610-351-6400 (use "Shelby Car Club or SCC for reservations)

Cut off date - Aug 17 (Hotel is already sold out, we have 25 rooms blocked, so get your reservation in!)

Cobrask8

DC-DD

Reminder - - - -
2018 North East Regional annual event - September 14-16,2018
Friday night - meet and greet
Saturday - breakfast, diving tour (approx. 70 miles on a lot of back roads), evening program (NB Center in Allentown) watching Gumball Rally on the old Allentown Drive-in screen for just our group - evening program limited to folks that sign up for the entire event.
Sunday - Car Show at Penn State Lehigh Valley Campus

Come join in the fun!

Registration open on www.lvpasaac.com

Questions - contact: Diana L. Duffee at timetravelers@verizon.net or 610-831-0837

See flyer attached for more details.

Cobrask8

Just re-ran the tour route, it's going to be fun!!! Alot of two-lane roads, long and curvy, some Highway stretches, and we do the Duryea Hillclimb route!!! Breakfast, lunch, and fun, this is usually the best part of the weekend. 

A fun social car weekend, with the emphasis on FUN!! Always wanted to try this? This year I think will be one of the better ones, with a great host hotel to base out of. But, hotel is sold out.

C'mon, a weekend of fun!!!

Cobrask8

Registration still open! (until Sept 10)

C'mon! Join the fun!!!

Cobrask8

Watching the weather carefull, though the event stays on schedule rain or shine. Too many individual parts to plan in advance.

Hoping for Sunshine and dry, not 300 MPH Hurricane winds.

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

If I drive up it is positively going to rain somewhere along the route
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Hey Corey, want to do a road trip this Sunday?
Rain will keep the dust down
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Corey Bowcutt

I would love to Steve but my weekend is booked up.  I will shoot for next year.

Cobrask8

Quote from: Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas on September 11, 2018, 02:28:25 PM
If I drive up it is positively going to rain somewhere along the route

Hoping not! watching the weather intently.

Richstang

1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar