Author Topic: Alloy Metal Products OEM Specification parts, wiring, electrical parts, switches  (Read 6848 times)

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Good morning Florida

I was having dinner with a friend of ours and he mentioned to me a source of parts for vintage shelbys,  mustangs and Ford's that I was not aware of.

Available through many vendors and he says they are very reasonably priced

Alloy Metal Products

Alloy Metal Products is one of the leading manufacturers of wiring for classic Mustangs. Alloy Metal Products has a long and storied history with the Mustang, having been one of the early manufacturers of Mustang wiring for Ford, later transitioning to an aftermarket retailer. In fact, Alloy Metal Products is one of the most respected aftermarket wiring suppliers in the industry, working directly with hundreds of customers to make their Mustang wiring projects a reality. Alloy Metal Products is also an aftermarket retailer that is well respected by concours restorers for making some of the most exact to OEM specification aftermarket wiring products on the market. Each of the products made by Alloy Metal Products is manufactured in their facility in New York state, as it has for many decades, by a team dedicated to creating the best Mustang wiring in the world.

Some sample of their products
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 12:14:48 PM by Bill »
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
most excellent parts and quality
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 03:53:54 PM by FL SAAC »

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

TLea

• View Profile

I was having dinner with a friend of ours and he mentioned to me a source of parts for vintage shelbys,  mustangs and Ford's that I was not aware of.
Interesting. One of our most notable and knowledgeable forum members is a distributor
Maybe you’ve heard of him?

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
  • The original Influencer
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
Alloy Metal Products is one of the most respected aftermarket wiring suppliers in the industry, working directly with hundreds of customers to make their Mustang wiring projects a reality

Alloy Metal Products does not sell directly to customers.

I think I’m their only independent sales representative. I have been selling their products for 30 years, below dealer prices.

If anyone needs help with wiring, please drop me a note.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 09:46:38 AM by Coralsnake »

bobg

• SAAC Member
  • CAR 31
    • View Profile

Yes I got the complete wiring harness from headlight to taillight from the Coralsnake  some years ago. The plug and wire colors were just like original and they were at a great price.
                                                               bobg

8T03S1425

• SAAC Member
  • Next to sex, I like my Shelby best!
    • View Profile
I purchased all my wire harnesses and sequential "dynamite sticks" for my GT500 convertible from Pete (CoralSnake). His prices were great and his service, pre and post sale, was phenomenal!

Steve
I have owned 8T03S-01425 since 06/76.
I owned 6S2295 in 1973 & ‘74.

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
I purchased all my wire harnesses and sequential "dynamite sticks" for my GT500 convertible from Pete (CoralSnake). His prices were great and his service, pre and post sale, was phenomenal!

Steve

Is that so, thank you

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
We have many notable and knowledgeable members

Interesting. One of our most notable and knowledgeable forum members is a distributor
Maybe you’ve heard of him?

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

S7MS427

• View Profile
    • S-Tech Enterprises, LLC
I'll vouch for Alloy Metal products.  I used their harnesses to rewire everything firewall forward in 6S817.  The fit was perfect.  Good to know about Pete, I'll have to keep him in mind next time for the more expensive harnesses.
Roy Simkins
http://www.S-TechEnt.com/Shelby.htm
1966 G.T.350H SFM6S817
1967 G.T.500 67400F7A03040

8T03S1425

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile

Is that so, thank you

Steve

Yes, it is so, otherwise I wouldn't have written it.

And, you're welcome.

Why did you twice post your challenge to my singing the praises for CoralSnake? One "Is that so" would have been enough. Do you doubt my judgement, Peter's capabilities, or both?

Steve

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
  • The original Influencer
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
In case anyone is interested I have wiring available for all years. I am pretty good at answering most questions regarding the product.

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Just a typo, did not post the first time

"Events are not personalized. He is so completely at one with what happens that what happens has no power over him anymore. Only if you resist what happens are you at the mercy of what happens, and the world will determine your happiness and unhappiness."

Pure Zen

Alloy Metal makes a great product

Steve

Yes, it is so, otherwise I wouldn't have written it.

And, you're welcome.

Why did you twice post your challenge to my singing the praises for CoralSnake? One "Is that so" would have been enough. Do you doubt my judgement, Peter's capabilities, or both?

Steve

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

TLea

• View Profile

Don’t confuse notable with notorious

8T03S1425

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Just a typo, did not post the first time

"Events are not personalized. He is so completely at one with what happens that what happens has no power over him anymore. Only if you resist what happens are you at the mercy of what happens, and the world will determine your happiness and unhappiness."

Pure Zen

Is that so?

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Notorious the Big fat guy that got shot?

Don’t confuse notable with notorious

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy