News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

"The Cars That Made America" documentry on History Channel

Started by 68krrrr, September 07, 2020, 12:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68krrrr

This was kinda cool a 3 part series on the big 3 from the early days through to about the "90's" was hoping they'd cover Shelby's but not really .But some good muscle car stuff they really covered the GTO & John Delorean  with the street racing scene on Woodward Ave in Detroit back in the day,before my time but cool stuff.
Current
1967 GT500 #1724
Nightmist Blue /Parchment
2005 Ford Gt Midnight blue
Porsche 911 Turbo 2007 Highly modified
1934 Ford Chopped & channeled

Previously owned
1968 GT500KR #03528 Lime green
1968 GT/CS

"Fly low & avoid the radar"
Thanks Adam

FL SAAC

So the documentary is " The Cars That Made America " is there a specific episode number ?
Thanks
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

68krrrr

Yes that's the name of it ,they ran all three episodes in a row yesterday but the third episode is the muscle car era ,all  3 are pretty cool to watch ,the first one starts with Henry Ford & the second one moves up to the pre-and post war cars & the third one is  muscle cars to minivans 😂 They really need to be watched in order it's a it's really just one documentary split into 3 parts
Current
1967 GT500 #1724
Nightmist Blue /Parchment
2005 Ford Gt Midnight blue
Porsche 911 Turbo 2007 Highly modified
1934 Ford Chopped & channeled

Previously owned
1968 GT500KR #03528 Lime green
1968 GT/CS

"Fly low & avoid the radar"
Thanks Adam

acapulco350

I watched these just by accident about a month or so back
just fantastic series ( apart from no Shelby )
the Ford story and its growth is just amazing
and it was good to see how important his kids became in the business and the wars
things I never knew 

FL SAAC

Thank you sir

Quote from: 68krrrr on September 07, 2020, 05:25:22 PM
Yes that's the name of it ,they ran all three episodes in a row yesterday but the third episode is the muscle car era ,all  3 are pretty cool to watch ,the first one starts with Henry Ford & the second one moves up to the pre-and post war cars & the third one is  muscle cars to minivans 😂 They really need to be watched in order it's a it's really just one documentary split into 3 parts
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

roddster

They could have covered the "skunk works" stuff the engineers were doing out on Woodward avenue a little better.  But Ive seen the series and its pretty good.