News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

engine ground strap bolts

Started by cbrown, September 10, 2020, 11:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbrown

Does anyone have the correct AMK part number for the hardware that holds the ground strap to engine and firewall for big block?  Cant seem to find it.

thanks chris

Bob Gaines

Quote from: cbrown on September 10, 2020, 11:28:20 AM
Does anyone have the correct AMK part number for the hardware that holds the ground strap to engine and firewall for big block?  Cant seem to find it.

thanks chris
Sorry don't have the AMK # but NPD sells the AMK kit . It would be with the battery cables  near the engine ground cables if i remember right.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Bob Gaines

Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

cbrown

Dang,  thats right it comes with battery cable kit!!!    Thanks Bob..

shelbymann1970

Quote from: Bob Gaines on September 10, 2020, 12:09:57 PM
page 215 of new catalog
Thanks Bob I was wondering what happened to the solenoid kit with the nuts with the conical washers. Not something you can find even at a fastener store. I just spent a lot of $$$ having a bunch of mostly fasteners plated(hood hinges, shock tower caps, front brake lines, some alt pulleys and fans). Not to mention the time getting them ready for plating. My "20 year run". LOL Gary
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)