News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

66 Hertz Car @ Barrett Jackson Palm Beach

Started by sfm5s081, March 19, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfm5s081

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1966-SHELBY-GT350-H-217953

Looks pretty nice with the correct paint in the engine compartment. Although the description, "Correct K-code-style engine with the correct Shelby intake manifold, tri-Y headers that have been specially coated and automatic transmission. The block is a K-code block with the K-code stamping on the side."

I assume this means not numbers matching 

J_Speegle

Se they are reusing the pictures BJ used back in 2015 when it was up for auction back then

As far as "numbers matching" depends on what that means to you and the person (if it is) making the claim.

"The block is a K-code block with the K-code stamping on the side."  May suggest to many that at least the block MAY be original.

Again terms and statements don't always mean the same to everyone. Ask for clarification and confirm statements always

As usual plenty of things to see in the engine compartment that someone might comment about but that by itself doesn't make it a bad car. Potential purchasers should, as always, do their homework, have the car looked over by someone that know their way around the specific cars and can pick out the clues before you make a bid or raise your hand.
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

6S1568

I didn't see the SFM number or the VIN plate pictured, anyone know the car's number?

J_Speegle

Quote from: 6S1568 on March 19, 2018, 07:08:51 PM
I didn't see the SFM number or the VIN plate pictured, anyone know the car's number?

Under "Details" to the left in the page "SFM6S1586"
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge