News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Coloured GT350H Cars --- any publication from 65/66 known ?

Started by Szabo, September 25, 2020, 03:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Szabo

Hello,

i asked me if there was any publication from coloured Hertz Cars was on a Magazin, Newspaper
or so ... was this coloured one known to the public ???

I know that it stand nearly 800 black to 200 coloured cars but what this only a production
thing and on one point Hertz says: Go back to black

(SAI itself has it recorded by production data code ? )

sorry when it is a almost known fact and i dont know it right

Here a Pic from 1.18 Modelcars

J_Speegle

That picture appears not to be from the 60's and may be toy/model cars positioned for the picture

Higher resolution would make identification easier or maybe that is what the original poster was intending 
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

JD

That image may have been taken by Greg K '66 Hertz Registrar of scale models to illustrate the colors
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

Szabo

Sorry for the struggeling pic

It is 1.18 Scale Modelcars

Szabo

Thanks for the pic,

i only see a few Black Hertz cars on the Pic,
but very nice full of colours to see...

Greets

Stephan

shelbymann1970

Quote from: Szabo on September 26, 2020, 04:18:48 AM
Thanks for the pic,

i only see a few Black Hertz cars on the Pic,
but very nice full of colours to see...

Greets

Stephan
blue with gold stripes to left of the air plane also
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

s2ms

Somewhere I have a higher res version of that pic and made notes there are actually 6, possibly 7, blue/gold LeMans stripe cars in the photo.  There are also 2 blue, and 4 white 66 GT350's w/o LeMans stripes. I assume they are Hertz cars but can't see any side stripe details. Didn't see any black cars.
Dave - 6S1757