News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Name that Part

Started by Bob Gaines, September 30, 2020, 11:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Gaines

I found this while going through some parts and can't remember what this is to . I am pretty good at 65-70 Mustang parts but this one has got me stumped. Anyone know what this is and what the application?
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

CSX2259

It's a Cobra wheel hub drive pin, used on competition 260/289 Cobras and all 427 Cobras for pin drive type wheels.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: CSX2259 on October 01, 2020, 12:40:14 AM
It's a Cobra wheel hub drive pin, used on competition 260/289 Cobras and all 427 Cobras for pin drive type wheels.
That makes sense . A light bulb went off in my head. I realize where they must have come from now. I have had both around over the years.Thank you very much for the help.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

CSX2259

roddster

Better to have the light go off, rather than the lights going out, eh?

Bob Gaines

Quote from: roddster on October 02, 2020, 09:49:17 AM
  Better to have the light go off, rather than the lights going out, eh?
Amen brother.

Clone65

Looked like "tuner" pipe with the way it was in photo.