Author Topic: Safe Distancing? Masks? A Joke to Politics/Sports?  (Read 1852 times)

69mach351w

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Safe Distancing? Masks? A Joke to Politics/Sports?
« on: October 12, 2020, 06:36:54 PM »
I have to get something off my chest. We all know that the pandemic is getting worse, figures don't lie. Our Law Makers (a name I never liked), and politicians PREACH safe distancing, wear your masks, etc,etc.....

But watch politicians on TV, I'm sure you've all seen the news clip from all the politicians NOT wearing their mask and definitely not safe distancing.....

Now, what really gets me is Sports. I have seen oh, I'd say 99% of football, baseball, basketball players as they're playing their sport, NOT WEARING ANY MASK OR FACE COVERING AT ALL!! Seen the side lines a minute ago on sports news?? Coaches wearing a mask, LOL, but nobody else?!! 

I don't understand this country at all. I have a BAD feeling about our future and the Pandemic we ALL face..... Yes, ALL OF US!!!

Other's Thoughts?

• 1967 gt500 since 82 NFS!
    • View Profile
Re: Safe Distancing? Masks? A Joke to Politics/Sports?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 07:40:01 PM »
NBA are the only ones to get it right.The bubble wasn’t perfect,but it served its purpose.I am frankly surprised it worked as well as it did and they completed the season(bow down to the Lakers).ALL of the other team sports have had “issues”.College football will likely be a problem....

67 GT350

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 08:14:00 PM »
We will have no immune system left in 10 years.
Why was there no concern when H1N1 hit?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
RARE  Signature Delete

KDunne

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 08:09:39 AM »
I have to get something off my chest. We all know that the pandemic is getting worse, figures don't lie. Our Law Makers (a name I never liked), and politicians PREACH safe distancing, wear your masks, etc,etc.....

But watch politicians on TV, I'm sure you've all seen the news clip from all the politicians NOT wearing their mask and definitely not safe distancing.....

Now, what really gets me is Sports. I have seen oh, I'd say 99% of football, baseball, basketball players as they're playing their sport, NOT WEARING ANY MASK OR FACE COVERING AT ALL!! Seen the side lines a minute ago on sports news?? Coaches wearing a mask, LOL, but nobody else?!! 

Perhaps the numbers are the same, and the amount of positives are being influenced by increased testing. 
I don't understand this country at all. I have a BAD feeling about our future and the Pandemic we ALL face..... Yes, ALL OF US!!!

Other's Thoughts?

69mach351w

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2020, 08:35:41 AM »
Kdunne ??

KDunne

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 10:33:58 AM »
Perhaps the numbers are the same, and the amount of positives are being influenced by increased testing.

69mach351w

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2020, 11:37:55 AM »
I see that your previous message was somehow mixed up in mine.

Still going to perhaps get worse. Do you watch sports or the political junk on TV?

Masks??

• 1967 gt500 since 82 NFS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2020, 12:48:59 AM »
Masks are effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19. 8)

69mach351w

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2020, 10:35:46 AM »
Masks are effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19. 8)
++1

69 GT350 Vert

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2020, 06:39:57 PM »

Other's Thoughts?

My thoughts are that numbers do lie, and that you have been brainwashed to believe the pandemic is far worse than it actually is by biased, leftist news media. 

The majority of these officially counted deaths are people that are elderly with major health risk factors presenting.  Very few of these counted coronavirus deaths were people with "only" the coronavirus.  Total deaths in the USA of all causes are lower in 2020 than each of the previous 2 years.  The survival rate of COVID is 94.6% for people over 70 according to the CDC. 

I am far more concerned with the civil unrest, desecration of our nation's statues and history, than with the coronavirus.  The groups committing these crimes are being sent a message they can break the law and get away with it.  This message of not being held accountable will create a very dangerous society for at least the next 10 years.  Wear a Trump hat or a Biden shirt and you might get into a fight going out to the store or to a restaurant.  Just about everyone is carrying a gun nowadays.  In Florida, a bill was introduced to legalize running over protestors blocking a street to escape an attacking mob.  It is these issues that have me worried, not coronavirus.