Author Topic: Window sticker copy for 68 shelby?  (Read 2169 times)

Rukiddin

• View Profile
Window sticker copy for 68 shelby?
« on: October 15, 2020, 12:18:04 PM »
I believe this may be available from Mr. Liska? I have registries and Marti report but would like to have a copy ,like Lois Eminger used to supply. Available?

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
  • The original Influencer
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
Re: Window sticker copy for 68 shelby?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 12:44:45 PM »
Window stickers are not available.

Some sales invoices, which are lesser copies, are available from KMarti.

However only certain dealerships.

Unfortunately Yates has no invoices .

J_Speegle

• SAAC Member
  • Just here to help :)
    • View Profile
    • ConcoursMustang.com
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 02:09:45 PM »
Lois Eminger (now Kevin Marti) had one of the the shipping invoices and back  in the day would send you the original. After the first guy got it no more for any of the follow up owners down the line
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

shelbymann1970

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 03:55:35 PM »
Lois Eminger (now Kevin Marti) had one of the the shipping invoices and back  in the day would send you the original. After the first guy got it no more for any of the follow up owners down the line
I "kinda" knew Lois as she was local and talked to her at some events. She once told me she would make a photo copy of the invoice before selling it to you as she had to go to a "kinkos" to make a copy-that was the 80s and it was for one of a few 69s I got invoices for from her. Well I think that is true as I bought my Shelby's invoice I got a nice letter telling me it took her 4(?) months to find it as one was in the Wixom folder and the other was in a Japan folder(Export car to Belgium). Talking to Marti Auto Works they gave me a price for copies of my invoices if I wanted to buy them. No thanks, I have the originals(invoice and order form). Gary
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 06:47:07 AM by shelbymann1970 »
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

GT350DAVE

• SAAC Registrar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 04:30:32 PM »
I believe this may be available from Mr. Liska? I have registries and Marti report but would like to have a copy ,like Lois Eminger used to supply. Available?

I believe Kevin Marti is making window stickers.
Dave
Support the SAAC Registry

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
  • The original Influencer
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 04:34:46 PM »
Marti does make them, but without the invoice they are not completely accurate.

Rukiddin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 07:38:52 PM »
Exactly why I was looking for the shipping version that was accurate /duplicate. To me,documents that are “created” to satisfy owners are never the same. The equipment is always the same,just cost figures are included. Some info can be cleared up with factory supplied paperwork. Not uncommon for lower part of the window sticker to have different info about “sold to / ship to” and the registries do not reflect that info. The window sticker and dealer versions have a space for “Sold to” and a space for “Ship to” Info. Not always the same.....