News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1966 GT350 Wanted Original Sill Plates and Shelby Emblems Or Emblems NOS or Used

Started by SFM6S1348, March 22, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFM6S1348

Wanting to buy original 1966 sill plate emblems NOS or used. Original used sill plates with emblems would be fine. The parts are for 6S1348 a original paint and interior driver. I took the originals off in the 1980's and replaced them with NOS sill plates and repo emblems. The originals went up in my garage, but 20 years later I could not find them. I have been caretaker of this car for 35 years and because it is mostly original I want to keep it that way as much as possible.
Thank You,
Les 6S1348

http://www.saacforum.com/gallery/394-230118124644.jpeg
...found 6S1348 after a full year of searching. It was in a garage I passed every day on the way to work. I looked at cars in front yards, back yards, storage garages, in fields, and under trees. I found a 65 that had hit a tree and was bent all the way to the back...

SFM5S000

I have an NOS one (1), I use to have a pair but they got separated. I saw the single a few days ago as I was going to post a pic for the other post regarding 66 sills. As soon as I scare it up I'll post the pic. Even better if I can find the matching other.

Cheers
~Earl J

SFM6S1348

Quote from: SFM5S000 on March 22, 2018, 12:49:32 PM
I have an NOS one (1), I use to have a pair but they got separated. I saw the single a few days ago as I was going to post a pic for the other post regarding 66 sills. As soon as I scare it up I'll post the pic. Even better if I can find the matching other.

Cheers
~Earl J

I would be interested in 1 as well as 2...

Leslawrence@cox.net

Les 1348
...found 6S1348 after a full year of searching. It was in a garage I passed every day on the way to work. I looked at cars in front yards, back yards, storage garages, in fields, and under trees. I found a 65 that had hit a tree and was bent all the way to the back...

SFM6S1348

J_Speegle

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

GT350Lad

6S373
6S1276

martyjac

Those are a Ford accessory part. Number ends with a "B" suffix. You want ones with a "D" at the end.