News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

6S1108 - on Ebay

Started by silverton_ford, January 26, 2021, 10:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

+ 1

Quote from: gt350hr on April 22, 2021, 03:54:12 PM
   "In the day" my BEST Paxton blown 289 ( with REAL GT40 heads) made about 535 flywheel HP. This was with a special 12-13 psi ( limited by belt slippage) blower and roller cam. Modern heads are better but I doubt they are 150 hp better than I made , especially with less boost. I call bogus on the HP claim.
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

6s219

I just stumbled across this topic. This is my old car, there is some history missing, and it looks like a lot of work was done to the underside after it left my possession. Does anyone know where it went?

67 GT350

It was a NYS SALT CAR My 2 cents,
RARE  Signature Delete

pmustang

I had a 67 Convertible years ago. I had Powered by Ford in Orlando put on the same blower. I took it for the first drive and though this thing is down on power! He explained to me how there is a cross over point before which the blower uses more power than it produces. That was an expensive lesson for a young lad. I like low down grunt rather than high RPM power for the street. They look neat but not my cup of tea now

5s386

I inspected this car at the World Wide Auction in Scottsdale, January, 2018.
IMO, it does not have a GT body, according to the rear frame rails. There are other indications of a past accident.

silverton_ford

Found it listed here too.   Not sure if this is an old advertisement or recent.  - https://www.phoenixrestorations.us/my-cars/7.1.2022_qa0h1zb4lj